juno beach

Thread: juno beach

juno beach

We only hear bad things out of Juno. But this one really makes me sick. And it is hard to avoid local town news. Juno cops decided to vote OUT the union. That is crazy. Everybody knows what goes on over there with the head hunting. 2 cops are grieving issues and that upset the town. So the town administration threaten to take away police cars because of the 2 cops. The other officers ganged up on the 2. Exactly to administrators plans. So the cops took it one step further, by saying "look boss, we will get rid of the union, so you could get rid of those 2 cops, please let me keep my police car, duh". My stomach is turning.
    I know we have our issues, but I really feel sorry for those 2 officers, what an environment to work in. I have also heard those 2 officers work mids and have the highest stats for 10-50, 15's and cits. We expect mutual aid from them, no thanks, can't even take care of themselves. Just goes to show, when you got nothing to do all day, burn your brother.
    When you see a Juno cop, let him know we don't need officers like them around here and good luck with the FOP when the chief turns his sites on you.

Re: juno beach

WOW, Don't get me started with Juno. I just heard that one of the two cops wrote a citation to a Dunkin Donut manager for doing 20 over. And the ex-NY cops got mad at him for writing him. On top of that, he gave him a warning previously for doing 25 over. Now get this, the admin. LT told the patrol supervisor to ask the officer to dismiss the cit. Can you believe this. That is illegal, good going LT. When the officer said, no, the other cops offered, (and probably did), pay for the speeding cit. THE JUNO BEACH OFFICERS PAYED FOR A CITATION SO THEY COULD KEEP ON GETTING FREE COFFEE. Unheard of. Juno cracks me up so much. And there chief is at the FBI academy, what for? It's a four man PD. I think they're volunteers. Are they even real cops, do they carry guns.

It is official, the officers chipped in 20 bucks to pay for the guys ticket. I don't know what cops, but I guess enough to pay the whole thing. Watch, he takes it to court, wins it and keeps the 200 plus in his pocket. I heard when they gave it to him, they said here's a christmas present for your kids. I bet some of the admin. put into the pot. I was asleep during ethics training, but it sounds like a violation to me. This stuff is funny. Thank god for Juno Beach, make our stuff look petty.

Don't feel sorry for Rios and Andrews. Two idiots. I know who they are and thank the lord I don't have to depend on those two girls to back me up. I hear they are like little *****es. No union. Tick tock dummies. We call them Christina and Josephina.

Well I know them too. And would have them back me up any day. Good job calling their names out. Sounds like you have no class. Josephina is for a name like jose. Hence the J_O_S_E as the first four letters. His name is Julio. Say that to his face, see him knock you the hell out. And your jokes are not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by nice try
    Well I know them too. And would have them back me up any day. Good job calling their names out. Sounds like you have no class. Josephina is for a name like jose. Hence the J_O_S_E as the first four letters. His name is Julio. Say that to his face, see him knock you the hell out. And your jokes are not even funny.
    WHAT COMMANDS DID THESE 2 RACT ****S WORK IN?