Sweetwater off duty police who are currently at blue martini
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sweetwater off duty police who are currently at blue martini

From one popo to another who are currently working and taking mdpd offduties at mdpd jurisdictions, how f'en losers you guys are... You guys need to hit 24 hours Shaq gym once you guys are done. You guys need some meat on your bones and that one fat officer need to loose some weight. Remember Shaq is open 24 hours. And please, what arresting powers you guys have. You are like 10 miles out of your jurisdiction. plus the blue martini bouncers obviously are taking care of business. What a complete waste you guys are. ps... StAnd up for officer safety and don't fall asleep. Stay safe losers. And I don't even work for mdpd. Is this legal, mdpd.. Can they arrest someone out of their jurisdiction??????

Re: Sweetwater off duty police who are currently at blue mar

NO! FDLE if you monitor this forum, you must look into this clear violation of Chapter 23. At most swpd "officers" working at Blue Martini might qualify as security guards. They have no police authority outside their jurisdictional boundaries and are a civil liability to Corporate Blue Martini and the city of sweetwater. This is not new though; the problem is that no one now in leadership at MDPD has the balls or the knowledge to put a stop to this BS. Deputy M-D Mayor Iglesias, if you too are monitoring this forum, you need to act on it; there is plenty of Attorney General Opinions on the subject that clearly state that swpd cannot do this! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE INTERESTED OR IS THIS ANOTHER POR MIS COJONES swpd tactic?

Quote Originally Posted by ACME
    NO! FDLE if you monitor this forum, you must look into this clear violation of Chapter 23. At most swpd "officers" working at Blue Martini might qualify as security guards. They have no police authority outside their jurisdictional boundaries and are a civil liability to Corporate Blue Martini and the city of sweetwater. This is not new though; the problem is that no one now in leadership at MDPD has the balls or the knowledge to put a stop to this BS. Deputy M-D Mayor Iglesias, if you too are monitoring this forum, you need to act on it; there is plenty of Attorney General Opinions on the subject that clearly state that swpd cannot do this! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE INTERESTED OR IS THIS ANOTHER POR MIS COJONES swpd tactic?
    Dear Mrs., Mr., or Ms. ACME,

1)Just out of curiosity, why the f**k would a "Deputy M-D Mayor" become involved in a police matter?

I can't really tell what your trying to say with the above post, but you're reference some "Mayor" and probably meant "Major".

2)SWPD doesn't work at Blue Martini jerkoff ! If it did, those officers would have like a 3300 mile drive from central Nevada to Florida just to work for the night!

SWPD = Southwest PD
    SPD = Sweetwater PD

You know what I and every other poster on this forum thinks? Well,, :snicker: , we don't think, we can actually see it first hand by your completely uneducated illiteracy as reflected in the above posting. Sweetwater is one word mamalon y metete el chapter 23 por el culo !

You are a BROWN CLOWN !

And yes, this is total PMC, Mariconson !!

The fact you’ve resorted to profanity and invectives, tells I’ve struck a sensitive cord. Is your precious “59” at the Blue Martini - Kendall in jeopardy should the County choose to investigate and direct Sweetwater “police officers” to cease and desist the practice of working this off-duty detail outside the city’s jurisdiction? As to Miami-Dade County Deputy Mayor getting involved, the fact is that Genaro “Chip” Iglesias is the Mayor’s Chief of Staff and Deputy Mayor overseeing public safety, open and read the this link: http://www.miamidade.gov/mayor/iglesias.asp

Likely Iglesias does not monitor this forum, but lower staff members might, for amusement or the gathering of raw intelligence. Regardless, the fact Sweetwater police officers are poaching an off-duty job in County jurisdiction; absent a proper mutual aid agreement protocol as prescribed by Chapter 23, might compel deputy mayor Iglesias to ask why. If, as you claim, you are not working the job at the Blue Martine Lounge located at 8405 Mills Drive, Miami, FL., then this bantering is academic, but I think not.

As to the “mayor – major” references, here is what I learned in grammar school; in both English and Spanish: Mayor is the highest-ranking elected officer in County or Municipal government; in Spanish is Alcalde. In policing, major is an exempt police rank above the civil service rank of captain; in Spanish is Comandante. But I digress! Regrettably, I did not achieve your intellectual acumen; the most I can do is continue on a constant quest to improve my diction and syntax. Is this post intelligible?

PS: As a registered Miami-Dade County voter and taxpayer, I will write to Mayor Gimenez asking why Sweetwater police officers are working an off-duty job at bar in Kendall District. Whether as de facto Miami-Dade County Sheriff (Alguacil), did he approve it?

Always some one *****ing and crying.... Why the f'ck do you care if spd is working a 59 at blue? Mind your own fcking business, dont worry about what doesnt pertain to you..

Because it is wrong; because they are out of their jurisdiction; because they have no legal authority, absent a mutual aid agreement pact with MDPD, to do it! Imagine Miami police officers working out a deal with the Dolphin Mall management to work off-duty details there; wonder how the barely certified SWPD officers would feel?

Because it is wrong; because they are out of their jurisdiction; because they have no legal authority, absent a mutual aid agreement pact with MDPD, to do it! Imagine Miami police officers working out a deal with the Dolphin Mall management to work off-duty details there; wonder how the barely certified SWPD officers would feel?
    No matter where or how you may think you measure your intellectual acumen, you are an angry little man with many psychological issues I'm sure.

Mind your own business or run for county office mamao!

My psychological profile is fine; my psychiatrist said that I am certifiably sane! As to being an angry diminutive man, well the fact that I am vertically challenged does diminish my standing as a man. What you SWPD pos are doing is wrong; you have no legal authority to be there and are a liability to Blue Martini Kendall. When the new MDPD director is invested, your farce will end.

to ACME...

what does it really matter to you who works it. as long as the people who go there are safe, it should not matter who does the off duty.

info: FHP didnt want to do it before, MDPD got kicked out for starting a major fight; which is still in the court system.

so why not us... bc you dont like it. i personally dont work it bc i dont like that scene.

i think you should just walk away, bc your talking making things worse for yourself. you are starting to look dumb. and at this point whatever point you were trying to make has lost its value. forget about chapter this and that, the guys at the top make the final. so we are not going to make a difference, so why keep trying!!! its either leave it alone, be quite or join.

have a wonderful day

My psychological profile is fine; my psychiatrist said that I am certifiably sane! As to being an angry diminutive man, well the fact that I am vertically challenged does diminish my standing as a man. What you SWPD pos are doing is wrong; you have no legal authority to be there and are a liability to Blue Martini Kendall. When the new MDPD director is invested, your farce will end.

Bro, your stupid and angry at the world. Get a life and stop posting on this board. Our 59 at blue isn't going ANYWHERE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast