FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts Files Suit For Over $1 Million
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts Files Suit For Over $1 Million

FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts is suing 88 Law Enforcement Officers, 25 agencies and DHSMV for over $1 million.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/...op-in-uniform/
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts Files Suit For Over $1 Mill

This woman is a menace to all ! They should have fired her :evil:

Watts was doing her job. The officer was FIRED following this event.. Watts did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve what's happened to her.

It was way more than speeding... Careless? Fleeing?

She did her job, period. Why is it that some LEO's think they are above the law???? You violate the law you get a ticket. Just because you carry badge doesn't mean you do what you want. LEO's should be setting good examples not running around speeding and expecting to get away with it. Lopez got what he deserved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Watts was doing her job. The officer was FIRED following this event.. Watts did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve what's happened to her.

It was way more than speeding... Careless? Fleeing?
    . She is a complete moron out of control running up to an armed uniformed officer pointing her firearm at him. She's very lucky Lopez had a very cool head. Her behavior should not be excused because she called out a cop for speeding. You don't point firearms a people for speed violations.This was totally unchecked ego in motion. Very dangerous trait in law enforcement . I understand this (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) is the hero poster child for every cop hating citizen who ever saw a cop speeding,getting a shitty half price fastfood meal,or saw the fat cop in the charlie chaplin movie steal an apple from an apple cart .People this woman is pure TROUBLE for herself as well as any agency that she represents. Lastly don't go bashing FHP I'm sure if you look around your respective agency you have in your ranks past and present screwballs that you wouldn't want representing you

She did her job, period. Why is it that some LEO's think they are above the law???? You violate the law you get a ticket. Just because you carry badge doesn't mean you do what you want. LEO's should be setting good examples not running around speeding and expecting to get away with it. Lopez got what he deserved!!!
    You and the poster above you shouldn't be cops. No one likes you. She conducted a traffic stop on a marked patrol vehicle being driven by an officer in full uniform. She's a joke, just like you.

You and the poster above you shouldn't be cops. No one likes you. She conducted a traffic stop on a marked patrol vehicle being driven by an officer in full uniform. She's a joke, just like you.
    I almost forgot the worst part of her idiotic move....she pulled him out of the car at GUNPOINT. And this was after being told to cancel and get X8. She's not fit to be a mall security guard.

You are the worst kind of hypocrit. Do as I say, not as I do.

LEO's should be SETTING THE EXAMPLE. Acting as if you're always being watched. Lopez was FIRED which was a good call. Watts did her job and it's a real shame she is being harassed by more law breaking LEO's who again should be setting the example. I hope she gets her money and retires.

I hope to never know what it feels like to get stabbed in the back after 20+ years on with FHP, but Watts does now.

You are the worst kind of hypocrit. Do as I say, not as I do.

LEO's should be SETTING THE EXAMPLE. Acting as if you're always being watched. Lopez was FIRED which was a good call. Watts did her job and it's a real shame she is being harassed by more law breaking LEO's who again should be setting the example. I hope she gets her money and retires.
    This is a site for cops, not angry little trolls. Go away.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast