Ask the PBA

Thread: Ask the PBA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ask the PBA

I'm new to leoaffairs.com, but I was asked by a couple of troopers to read this forum. First, I am the executive director of the Florida PBA. Second, as I read through some of the posts I noticed a lot of misinformation. Third, I am happy to answer any of your questions regardless of your membership. Finally, if you are not comfortable posting something and would rather email me at matt@flpba.org, I am happy to answer you that way, too. Membership does not matter please ask away.

Sincerely,

Matt Puckett

Whats with the update to the bargaining agreement?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ask the PBA

oh well, youve offered us to ask you personally. hm... well... is it true that you drink before posting? :blush:

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1799528
    I'm new to leoaffairs.com, but I was asked by a couple of troopers to read this forum. First, I am the executive director of the Florida PBA. Second, as I read through some of the posts I noticed a lot of misinformation. Third, I am happy to answer any of your questions regardless of your membership. Finally, if you are not comfortable posting something and would rather email me at matt@flpba.org, I am happy to answer you that way, too. Membership does not matter please ask away.

Sincerely,

Matt Puckett
    So, where this Puckett A-Hole disappear too? I have dropped PBA because of this type of action. During the session, PBA is all over you like a roach on crap. Then, for the rest of the year you can hear a pin drop.