Due Process Rights in Medley??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Due Process Rights in Medley???

Dont worry LT you got alot of support coming your way.

Medley should really be in Mexico. The type of govt. corruption is that of the cartel. Very scary. Exposure needs to come...and quickly.

Your supporters will be there tomorrow at 5:30 pm. Its so obvious they scheduled it for 5:30 instead of the normal meeting hour of 7pm to male it difficult for people to show up. What do they have to hide? I'm showing up regardless and I know others will too. Good Luck

Hey is it true that our ex zero LT. Joe only lasted one week at the Trump resort? I'm sure they found out vey quick what zero he is.

Quote Originally Posted by You
    Hey is it true that our ex zero LT. Joe only lasted one week at the Trump resort? I'm sure they found out vey quick what zero he is.
    He should have taken Freddy with him, oh wait a minute, that couldn't happen since Freddy got him fired

I'm sure you corrupt a holes had something to do with it. Why wont you guys let him be its obvious he has moved on. Haven't you done enough damage already. You got what you wanted he is no longer here. Let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by You
    hey pepe, maybe if you would have spent more time doing your job of clearing those innocent officers (joe and jorge) and less time on leo affairs you would have actually won that simple case. then again, since you're on a losing streak....
    those guys would have been better off being represented by the PBA that as u can see were able to get freddy his job back. Obviously they are better attoneys that you.
    you're garbage and you are just as corrupt as everyone else.
    now you wanna cry b/c those guys ain't paying you, and believe me from what i've heard you aren't getting a red cent.
    everyone knows and the LT even has proof (so get ready) that you had to do with him leaving doral. You actually did him a favor, b/c there are better options for him however you still don't mess with an innocent man's career or make threats. do you really know what you're getting yourself into????
    get ready you no good liar and unethical piece of s--- i smell a bar complaint cooking
    Merry christmas because you most certainly will have a lousy new year!

this is ridiculous

apparently our LT was the only interesting thing in medley.
    nothing else is ever spoken about

is there anything better to talk about in medley?

is the chief still clueless? how's boyer doing in the cabin? is jack young screwing someone else over? is artie still cheating on his wife? so many other things to talk about .....

get a life

Quote Originally Posted by enoughalready
    this is ridiculous

is the chief still clueless? how's boyer doing in the cabin? is jack young screwing someone else over? is artie still cheating on his wife? so many other things to talk about .....

get a life
    Yeah lets talk about la culona de mantequilla of freddys wife cheating on him :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by descara
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughalready
    this is ridiculous

get a life
    Yeah lets talk about la culona de mantequilla of freddys wife cheating on him :devil:
    No Joe, let's talk about your wife leaving you for another girl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast