Ralh/James Kept His Word! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ralh/James Kept His Word!

YYYUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ok, law enforcement 101. The state redacts the social and date of birth from the info as well as the exact address. That is called confidential information. You can't divulge that hence the current felony charge your facing. Simple as that. Good luck with it. Hope you pull through but you really screwed up RC.
    You're wrong Law enforcement 101, aka James McLynas. Only the victim's information is redacted. Every other person's date of birth, home address and telephone number is released for public record. Trust me, it happens every day at the Clerk's Office.

Wasn't she the victim or did she become the victim only after he sent her information out. Man you CPD guys do things different there. Your telling everyone what the LT did was ok ? Is that what I am understanding ?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... es/1246554

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... ?p=1&tc=pg

These are some articles about people getting in plenty of trouble JUST FOR ACCESSSING THE DATABASE without EVER letting someone else see it. What Lt. Crean did was illegally access it, THEN provide it to someone else that has no legal right to access it That's a whole lot worse than what these people got in trouble for.

Downplay it all you want, but if you mess with DAVID your gonna meet Goliath.

Plus, this isn't the first time Crean has been in trouble for similar things.

For all of you wanna be SAO's, look at the story nimrod published above. These people were accessing the system without a legitimate purpose. Lt. Creamdid it for a lawful reason. MAybe he shouldn't have text it to the person but crime? Not hardly. Go back to junior law school and try again...

Ok sparky, I will bite. What was his legitimate reason to run a person who was not the subject of any active investigation and has never been arrested??? He was trying to be a tough guy and help during a divorce/child custody case. That's legitimate?????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ok sparky, I will bite. What was his legitimate reason to run a person who was not the subject of any active investigation and has never been arrested??? He was trying to be a tough guy and help during a divorce/child custody case. That's legitimate?????
    Even if there WAS a legitimate purpose to "run" the search, there was absolutely NOT a legitimate purpose to then give the confidential data of cars parked in front of her ex-husband's house. Get real.

Yes please tell us the legitimate reason your lieutenant had to violate the law. As a citizen of Clearwater I am disgusted by this. Both by his actions and by the fact that he remains on active duty. He has pending criminal charges. Why is he still working ? And what was the legitimate reason he had to do this. I can't wait for the texts to become public record. I bet your chief will gladly terminate him then.

Keeping posting on here James McLynas aka "citizen of clearwater". Any statement accusing him of being in a personal relationship with anyone involved in this situation is slanderous and libel.

The Tampa Bay Slimes does not have the facts of this case and neither do any of you.

Well I for one DO know what I am talking about. I am the one whose license plate Lt. Richard Crean gave to Laura McLynas who then used this confidential data to file false kidnapping charges against me for picking up James’ daughter (I am on the authorized school pick up list), a false Repeat Violence Injunction against me (even though I have never met Laura McLynas or ever had any contact with her) and filed false injunction violations against me FOR GOING OVER TO JAMES’ HOUSE where he lives alone. Laura McLynas and Jeff Plummer also took a sledge hammer and destroyed my 1960 Alfa Romeo that James McLynas was restoring in his garage for me. Laura McLynas then burglarized James’ house with Jeff Plummer and stole a parts car title from the 1960 Alfa purchase and committed title fraud, processed the title as if they had purchased MY car and tried to steal MY car through the Clearwater Police. However, Laura McLynas and Jeff Plummer were too stupid to realize that the title they stole did not match the VIN on MY car. Laura McLynas then called my insurance company and told them I didn’t own my car to try and get them to not pay the damages she and Jeff Plummer did to my car. ALL of this happened to me because RICHARD CREAN violated the law and handed over MY confidential information to Laura McLynas. “Legitimate law Enforcement Purpose?” Not a chance.
    Lt. Crean then interfered with the investigations to prevent Laura and Jeff Plummer from getting arrested for the damage to my car, the false reports, the fraudulent injunctions, the theft of the title, the title fraud and the robbery of the home….. so far.
    This is the EXACT reasons these laws are in place . So don’t even try to claim Crean is innocent. The truth is coming out and it will all be public knowledge very soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast