DIF its time to speakup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DIF its time to speakup

The Deputy CFO is making his rounds to the different offices. Folks its time to let him know what a Hostile Work Place the Director has created. Folks hate coming to work. people are under duress. Let him know what a harassing, intimidating, rude, sarcastic, insensitive, unprofessional this Director is. Let him know about the quotas, and the favoritism, how he insults and demeans people for no reason. I urge all of you that have been on the receiving end of his venom to speak up.

Re: DIF its time to speakup

Let see................. I'm sure the DCFO will enjoy the writings below.
    A lengthy investigation and surveillance videos led to a 47-year-old former prison guard being charged with fraudulently collecting more than $2.7 million in workers’ compensation payments. David Brownell was arrested Wednesday in Tampa and freed from the Hillsborough County Jail on $50,000 bail.

As a state of Florida employee, Brownell's claim was paid by the state Division of Risk Management, which reported he received more than $563,000 for alleged lost income.

Brownell filed a workers' compensation claim in 1995 claiming that his work had exposed him to rats and rat feces that resulted in respiratory problems and 24-hour-a-day dependency on oxygen. However, investigators for the Department of Financial Services said extensive video surveillance over several years show that not only was Brownell not oxygen-dependent but was able to play guitar in a band, drive vehicles and smoke cigarettes.

“It is very disheartening to think that someone sworn to uphold the law may have violated it, and to such a costly degree,” CFO Jeff Atwater said in a prepared statement announcing Brownell’s arrest.

Brownell was arrested while wearing an oxygen mask. If convicted, he faces up to 30 years in prison.

Officials estimate such forms of fraud raise premiums for businesses and take an estimated billion dollars a year out of Florida’s economy. The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Fraud reports that this year through the end of September its fraud unit has built cases leading to 121 arrests and 78 convictions resulting in $1.5 million in court-ordered restitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Deputy CFO is making his rounds to the different offices. Folks its time to let him know what a Hostile Work Place the Director has created. Folks hate coming to work. people are under duress. Let him know what a harassing, intimidating, rude, sarcastic, insensitive, unprofessional this Director is. Let him know about the quotas, and the favoritism, how he insults and demeans people for no reason. I urge all of you that have been on the receiving end of his venom to speak up.
    Lt. Brongel, is that you?

HEY DAN I HEAR THAT YOU ARE ACCUSING THE FIRE MARSHAL'S OFFICE OF FALSIFYING THEIR VEHICLE LOGS TO REDUCE COMMUTE MILES. AS HEAD OF AN AGENCY THAT INVESTIGATES FRAUD, DID YOU REPORT THOSE FINDINGS TO I.G. OR DCFO?????????????? THE TALLAHASSEE DEMOCRAT IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOU TO REPORT THOSE FINDINGS!

What in the world does Dan and his braintrust have in store for us this week. This guy needs to get a grip. He is out and another fdle loser will be in. Dan, this is the state man, not the feds. Wise up and shut up. You will NEVER make a difference, no one does. We were here when you arrived and we will be here when you make your unexpected exit. Unexpected to you only. :mrgreen:

I hope your info on Dan being out is correct. He has single handedly destroyed the moral and of many good many detectives. Just look how many have left since he arrived, they all cant be lazy as he likes to label them. He loves to play favorites and attack anyone he feels threatened by or he doesn't like.

Oh Danny boy, gathering the troops around you will do no good. You are as good as gone. the DCFO has orders from Bailey on who to put over there. It is all but done. Your temper trantrums aside, you suck. All hot wind, you forgot how to be a real cop. FEDs are just that. DEA, Dont Expect Anything good. Have you had jack K removed from your a$$ yet? What a guy won't do for drop money. Wee all hate you, and then some. You must enjoy making us miserable, but it is us who in the end will pee on your departure. :devil:

What sort of favoritism are you referring to?

lets start with who gets to go to your house for dinner! I never get asked to come up for a meal.

well..................... i never got an invite either....... whats up danny boy :?:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast