Awaiting your arrival
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awaiting your arrival

Freddy, Joe, and Jorge,

We are all waiting for you guys to come back. The truth will prevail. YOu are good men and good officers. We need you guys back. You have our support.

The world has cruel people, but we know you guys will get through this. It will be a time of celebration. Always happy to hear that the 3 of you have stuck together through this difficult time. That's what brothers do, stick together, not stab eachother in the back.

The department will never forget what she has done to you guys and to this department. This will be a story for the books. We are so glad that it will have the ending that it deseves. You will soon be back.

Re: Awaiting your arrival

GO GET 'EM BOYS!!

:devil:

Not good for anyone to get fired. If they do not return, their own doing. If they do return, I will be making an investment of $170.00. That is the estimated cost of the entire file on the three officers. It will be a manditory file that everyone should have just like our S.O.P.'s So every time that I get written up I can smack the person writing me up with the file. I can always blame it on sloppy work by an officer, Sgt. and Lt. Get out of trouble free card, that's what we can call this file. No more councilings, reprimands will hold up. Great day. Just an observation.

And if it is true, we can also lie under garrity and not get in any trouble. Yes, please come back all. No more bad things in my file. We can lie lie lie. One thing is sure "O" could never write up anyboby. JP could never tell me what to do. All integrity is gone. Trust is out the window. And frankly, I'm just scare to be alone in the presence of those two. I think i'm going to throw away my SOP's and just carry the get out of trouble free file. Get your copies of the file today $170.00. Keep the music in the gym on low, you know why. I'm buying my with the christmas bonus.

And trust me, officer's on both sides are waiting for the outcome. And both sides will use the get out of trouble file when they need it. That's if they come back. I along with many have heard that most of our current sgt's will not work with "O" or JP. You can't blame them for feeling that way.

Investment, you sound like sound Artie, Fernando or one of their brainless clones. You must be forgiven for you know not what you say. I suggest you to save your money, getting copies of the files will not give you any advantage or enlighten you on how to get to the truth, for you sound too stupid to appreciate the fact that the answer as to how the Chief screwed up in her quest to screw Joe and Jorge is not in the file. The Chiefs imperfect frame is discovered once you peel the surface, and ask what supports the ASSumptions written by the Chief and her cronies. You see by foolish friend the answer does not lie in what the Chief under the guidance of Master Artie fabricated, the answer lies in knowing how an investigation is done and having the ability to detect the stupid things the Chief and her team did wrong. It is the ability to analyze the puzzle the Chief and cronies put together and seeing how the pieces are out of place, how the pieces are out of place and how the pieces were forced together to fool the untrained or brainless. Much like the guy who buys an old Junker with over 200K miles on it, slaps paint on it and sells it as a cream puff to a gullible buyer whom he convinces the Junker with the cheap paint job has only 25K miles and was driven by a little old lady on only on sundays. When a good mechanic looks at the car, he quickly knows that beneath the cheap paint lies a piece of junk that was driven by hard by multiple drivers and abused. Of course, if you are Artie, you will convince yourself that the car is a cream puff, never used by more than one driver and only driven occasionally. Do you understand Grasshopper?!

So that you may learn :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_J4TRYx ... re=related

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreThing

Too flipping funny.

why is there tention between both o and a?

tension. I heard that J.O and the chief had a romantic relationship and A found out that JO had a bigger one. So A can't stant it. A wants j.o out of there beacuse his pride is hurt. There is no other explanation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast