New Jobs/More Money
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Jobs/More Money

News Alert!!! If you are dissatisfied with PCSO and want more money, more training, and more benefits...... The Orange County Sheriff's Office is hiring 70 new deputies and Orlando Police Department is hiring 100 more officers!!!
    Now is the time to make the move!!!
    Last year the Sheriff couldn't give a raise so he gave everyone $1000 bonus!! How's that for returning money to the County! Ha!
    This year the deputies got a 5% pay raise!
    Why is this possible just one county over??????

Let's do it!!!

Re: New Jobs/More Money

See yah don't need yah. Go make your millions. I'll see you when you come back begging for a job like the other ten ppl that left and came back.

Don't hold your breath,,, it's only getting worse here!

much much worse. starting with the new report writing program.

I agree, if you are dissatisfied please go. Go now. We don't want you hanging around here one more day and making everyone miserable with your discontent. Go grab all that green stuff and be happy. Just do us one favor, NEVER COME BACK! :x

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I agree, if you are dissatisfied please go. Go now. We don't want you hanging around here one more day and making everyone miserable with your discontent. Go grab all that green stuff and be happy. Just do us one favor, NEVER COME BACK! :x
    Amen my friend

the last 2 post must be I.A. or some of the juddi knights or the regular ass kissers

Quote Originally Posted by s-20
    the last 2 post must be I.A. or some of the juddi knights or the regular ass kissers
    This guy is a disgruntled employee who nobody likes and drags the rest of us down. Or he retired to live alone with his dog and watches reruns of baywatch while using tons of Vaseline. Either way he is miserable we will catch you on the next predator sting see yah

But we have 8 accreditation stars so OCSO has nothing on us. :roll:

Having to watch that video of Demings everytime you click on the website tells me I don't want anything to do with OCSO. At least Judd is reporting news when you see him in a video.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast