Joy Crushers - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Joy Crushers

Re: Joy Crushers

now now, don't be that way, he will crush you in time as well. wait your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
    Robert Hanlon

I do not believe that Michael Walker has malice. I believe he is the most ignorant stupid and misguided man on the planet, as is the Secretary for failing to dump him after his many miss-steps, especially the manner in which he has treated the many females here, present and past. He will answer for it.

Signed: Male
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
    Robert Hanlon

I do not believe that Michael Walker has malice. I believe he is the most ignorant stupid and misguided man on the planet, as is the Secretary for failing to dump him after his many miss-steps, especially the manner in which he has treated the many females here, present and past. He will answer for it.
    What?.....................Are you some kind of "female" advocate? Females are one of the reasons that this agency has deteriorated to its current day status.

Signed: Male chauvinist pig. :snicker:

Michael Walker is a proud veteran, as is the Secretary. I am proud of them, I am a female, and I have never been mistreated. Today is Memorial Day, act like it!!

Michael Walker is a proud veteran, as is the Secretary. I am proud of them, I am a female, and I have never been mistreated. Today is Memorial Day, act like it!!
    Well, as the "male chauvinist pig" poster, I salute you. I admit that there are exceptions to just about everything and I did not allow for that in my original negative post about females. Percentage wise, I still think I'm right based upon all the conflict that females create in the workplace. They (female) are exceptional in working undercover drug cases but there are some who will claim sexual harassment if you simply say to them, "you look really nice today." I've learned to stay away from those I feel are prone to that mindset and I've learned to keep my mouth shut when in their company.

Well, as the "male chauvinist pig" poster, I salute you. I admit that there are exceptions to just about everything and I did not allow for that in my original negative post about females. Percentage wise, I still think I'm right based upon all the conflict that females create in the workplace. They (female) are exceptional in working undercover drug cases but there are some who will claim sexual harassment if you simply say to them, "you look really nice today." I've learned to stay away from those I feel are prone to that mindset and I've learned to keep my mouth shut when in their company.
    The women in the workplace would have no conflict if there were no men there. Chicken or the egg................ : :mrgreen:

The women in the workplace would have no conflict if there were no men there. Chicken or the egg................ : :mrgreen:
    This may be a shock to you, but I have been told there are lesbians and bisexual females in the ranks. Not that there is anything wrong with that. There will always be the opportunity to sexually harass. Just sayin'

So you're saying that women (only) in the work place all get along. Give me a break.
    If you're one of those women, you'd better not show up for work wearing the same dress as another woman. That's the kind of $h*t that makes no sense to men. I don't give a rat's ass what another man wears.

So you're saying that women (only) in the work place all get along. Give me a break.
    If you're one of those women, you'd better not show up for work wearing the same dress as another woman. That's the kind of $h*t that makes no sense to men. I don't give a rat's ass what another man wears.
    Except when another man wears a rival team's sports jersey. A team that rivals his favorite team. His favorite team-- the man knows the batting averages and on base percentages of every player on that team, even though the man cannot remember the birthdays of any of his children. Sure, that makes sense. :devil: Just saying--both genders have their ridiculous traits that make no sense. :evil:

My argument about women in the work place is best exampled by the female communist mod tod that we had. Now that she's gone this is a great site and we have the freedom to be serious, silly or stupid w/o someone dictating what is or isn't allowed to be said. That's not to say that the rules shouldn't be followed but that communist hag took it to the extremes. So, let' rock n' roll. What say you "Peace out" dufus? :snicker:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast