Sheriff Steve Whidden hides prior criminal convictions - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This part of the race culture abounding in the Hendry Sheriffs Officers. These are two documented racists who were given high rank and pay. Why?

This is now 7 Hendry County Deputies in supervisory/command positions (a captain, lieutenants and sergeants) that have been exposed in just the last 2 months for prostitution, forgery, being fired by other departments, being on the do not testify in court list, withholding evidence, taking evidence from a murder scene, racial slurs and other issues. Sheriff Whidden is responsible for hiring them AND promoting them to supervisory positions.

4) Lieutenant Favara was fired by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office (rehired by Peaches) for taking evidence from a murder scene and is on video using a racial slur and saying he will make up his own story.
    5) Sergeant McNeil was fired by Moore Haven for racism slurs.
    ANYONE who knows Mike Favara knows he’s no racist! He may say and do things in attempt to be funny but definitely no racist. You should pull some badly cam footage of how people down in Fordson and Harlem speak to law enforcement. We’re called crackers and if anyone likes to drop racial slurs that would be blacks. Man I never heard the word N....r used so many times until I worked around blacks. Give me a break if say you’re offended. That’s funny

Unregistered
    ANYONE who knows Mike Favara knows he’s no racist! He may say and do things in attempt to be funny but definitely no racist. You should pull some badly cam footage of how people down in Fordson and Harlem speak to law enforcement. We’re called crackers and if anyone likes to drop racial slurs that would be blacks. Man I never heard the word N....r used so many times until I worked around blacks. Give me a break if say you’re offended. That’s funny
    Really? Show the "full context" video using the slur. That's the phone cam footage worth showing. Of course he's no racist, he's got friends who are black.

Unregistered
    Ask the POC in the footage. Is he included in everyone who knows and loves your Lt. Mike Favara? "They" do it all the time among themselves, right? Is cracker a trigger word? Working around "blacks" is different than others. You don't need a break, your privilege has been your break all through your life. You racist remarks represent your cultures privilege and ways of promoting and rewarding of racism. Do you watch the movie Amistad and laugh? Hendry Kounty has got to change! Lt. Farvara needs to appologize and examine himself internally for hidden racist thoughts and ways that are not intentional. It's never too early to begin to appologize but it's too late go back and change that racism that your Sherriff even tried to defend on the news. Maybe he should write a letter and post it to appologize, it would probly be excepted. it's his chance to be a part of solving the problem not being part of it. just post a pic taking a knee to show he's thought about it or is he too afraid to admit he was wrong once. If he took a knee in the same badge he was racist, it changes it.

Unregistered
    He will not take a knee to anyone but Jesus Christ himself! Neither are racists and stop dealing sorry for yourself and get your education and apply for what ever you want. Nothings holding you back but your own imagination.

Unregistered
    He will not take a knee to anyone but Jesus Christ himself! Neither are racists and stop dealing sorry for yourself and get your education and apply for what ever you want. Nothings holding you back but your own imagination.
    So you saying the footage is not real, that none of it happened? That one man didn't ridicule a person of color and another didn't cause a prison riot and also had problems on another job? Why Jesus blond, blue-eyed God with white skin. Allah sent a prophet, a black man named Elijah Muhammad. What color were the original Hebrews? the people of that region of Asia Minor, from the Tigris-Euphrates valley to the Mediterranean, are dark-skinned people. I've studied drawings and photographs and seen newsreels. I have never seen a native of that area who was not black. You don't know for certain. We don't know that God is white. For if God is black, But the key to Islam is submission. That is why twice daily we turn to Mecca, to the Holy of Holies, to pray. We bend our knees in submission. For evil to bend its knee, like either one of them admit its guilt, implore His forgiveness, is the hardest thing on earth You are taught told that Saul, on the road to Damascus, heard the words of truth, he fell from his horse. I do not liken myself to Paul, but I understand. Here is history lesson 1. Lemme tell you listening? The first men on earth were black. They ruled and there was not one white face anywhere. But it's taught that we lived in caves and swung from trees. Black men were never like that. Go behind the words and dig out the truth. You let us sing and dance and smile. That don't cancel out the greatest crime in history. When that blue-eyed devil locked us in chains -- 100,000,000 of us -- broke up our families, tortured us, cut us off from our language, our religion, our history. Nothing holds back the truth. So you feel they weren't racist ever and the documentations are false? can't anyone say they made a mistake and show regret.

Unregistered

Hiring racist mentalities only serves to condone police brutality

Really? Show the "full context" video using the slur. That's the phone cam footage worth showing. Of course he's no racist, he's got friends who are black.
    "Truth is on the side of the oppressed."

- Malcolm X

Unregistered
    If it's white it's alright, if it's black send it back.
    .steve whidden.
    As well as its all pink inside

Unregistered
    I read. I study. Because the first thing a person of color has to do is respect their self. Respect their body and their mind. Quit taking the grafted devils poison into our body his cigarettes, his dope, his liquor, his grafted devil woman, his pork.

If the Emancipation Proclamation was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments to the Constitution was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the Supreme Court desegregation decision was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. All of this is hypocrisy. how about if they won't a knee only for Jesus, shouldn't they be seeking forgiveness for offending others? What does your bible say about that.

Unregistered

handcuffs are the type shackles too

like the shackles of mental colonialism, the shackles of cultural colonialism. Are we subposed the recent violence against the community was imagination? Why can't you admit sometimes people do wrong because they were taught one way but can be taught another? Once before when I was in a prison of ignorance, the truth came and blinded me. Can't it happen for you or them. Jesus and the apppostle Saul who was blinded. In the past, I once used to make sweeping indictments of those who were not of color, and these generalizations have caused hurt feelings to some folks who did not deserve them. Because of the spiritual rebirth which I was blessed to undergo as a result of my pilgrimage and study I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any race. People intend to be careful not to sentence anyone who has not been proven guilty. I'm not a racist and do not subscribe to any of the tenets of racism. In all honesty and sincerity it can be stated that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all people. You may be shocked by these words, but I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and prayed to the same God with fellow believers whose eyes were blue, whose hair was blond and whose skin was the lightest of light. And we are brothers, truly; people of all colors and races believing in One God and one humanity. Would any of them drink from the same glass as me or join me on prayer, or you?

Unregistered
    I read. I study. Because the first thing a person of color has to do is respect their self. Respect their body and their mind. Quit taking the grafted devils poison into our body his cigarettes, his dope, his liquor, his grafted devil woman, his pork.

If the Emancipation Proclamation was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments to the Constitution was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the Supreme Court desegregation decision was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. All of this is hypocrisy. how about if they won't a knee only for Jesus, shouldn't they be seeking forgiveness for offending others? What does your bible say about that.

Obviously you don't read, some of the admin here don't get the first couple. Get down with your bad legal self tho!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast