Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He will not take a knee to anyone but Jesus Christ himself! Neither are racists and stop dealing sorry for yourself and get your education and apply for what ever you want. Nothings holding you back but your own imagination.
As I say, if we bring up religion we’ll have differences; we’ll have arguments; and we’ll never be able to get together.
- Malcolm X

If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there. - Malcolm X

You won't even admit the knife was there.

My is my religion, but I believe my religion is my personal business. It governs my personal life, my personal morals. And my religious philosophy is personal between me and the God in whom I believe; just as the religious philosophy of these others is between them and the God in whom they believe. And this is best this way. Were we to come out here discussing religion, we’d have too many differences from the outstart and we could never get together. If we bring up religion, we’ll be in an argument, and the best way to keep away from arguments and differences, as I said earlier, put your religion at home in the closet. Keep it between you and your God. Because if it hasn’t done anything more for you than it has, you need to forget it anyway. As Malcolm X said, if we bring up religion we’ll have differences; we’ll have arguments; and we’ll never be able to get together.

Don't you want to get together? Why not then? Privilige is you think something is not a problem because its not a problem to you personally.