MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What makes you special? The law should be applied the same to all. A few give the majority a bad rap. The badge does not give you a pass. This is why you lose community support.
    Actually, I think it does; I have certainly earned the right to wear one and with that comes certain entitlements. And this is really nothing special because I give those same considerations (discretion / professional courtesy) to members of the public if they are respectful to law enforcement. And I don't give a crap what the public or the media thinks about it, as discretion is something every officer is entitled to use in his daily responsiblities. But I will say, those same public whiners will be the first to call when they need a police response to save them from the big bad wolf breaking into their house or when there is another type of emergency that they need the police for. Be thankful there are those officers out there that DO THE RIGHT THING and respect their brothers and sisters and their family members.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brotherinblue
    What makes you special? The law should be applied the same to all. A few give the majority a bad rap. The badge does not give you a pass. This is why you lose community support.
    Actually, I think it does; I have certainly earned the right to wear one and with that comes certain entitlements. And this is really nothing special because I give those same considerations (discretion / professional courtesy) to members of the public if they are respectful to law enforcement. And I don't give a crap what the public or the media thinks about it, as discretion is something every officer is entitled to use in his daily responsiblities. But I will say, those same public whiners will be the first to call when they need a police response to save them from the big bad wolf breaking into their house or when there is another type of emergency that they need the police for. Be thankful there are those officers out there that DO THE RIGHT THING and respect their brothers and sisters and their family members.
    Sorry, I don't agree.

mod 646 is obviously a liberal civilian

I agree with mod 646.

Banned

I wouldn't be the Mod for this forum if I was.

Riiiiight. :?

MOD 646 - I just realized that you must think you're God's gift to law enforcement and you do everything by the book because you're gunning for a PCB position. If you really want to root out the so-called corruption, criminal conspiracy can use you and your talents. You are the typical ASSHAT that forgot where he came from and would write your own mother a ticket for speeding. You disgust me!

Arrow Re: MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 646
    I won't be the Mod for this forum if I was.
    Respectfully Mod646, and do not get upset here little buddy, you may very well be one of the leoaffairs.com moderators, but your English writing skills are atrocious.

I give you a D- for improper spelling and poor sentence syntax.

:cop:

Above dude, how important are your comments, NOT !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brotherinblue
    MOD 646 - I just realized that you must think you're God's gift to law enforcement and you do everything by the book because you're gunning for a PCB position. If you really want to root out the so-called corruption, criminal conspiracy can use you and your talents. You are the typical ASSHAT that forgot where he came from and would write your own mother a ticket for speeding. You disgust me!
    You are entitled to your opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast