MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF?

This was posted on MDP's Forum: by Guest » 10/27/12 16:16:23

Yesterday a [South-end officer] traveling on [Miller Drive] was stopped and received ticket for running red light ....by MDPD. Here we go again

If true, this is simply NOT done. MDPD IS NOT FHP! Whatever happened to professional courtesy and personal discretion? A warning would have sufficed. When the shit hits the fan, MDPD and MPD eat the same dirt. Say it isn't so, for the blade cuts both ways!

Banned

Re: MDPD CITES MDP PO -- WTF?

As we all know, there are 3 sides to the story. Lets get more facts before making any judgments.

We need to find out if it's true, and if it is then we need to deal with the Kool Aid Drinker!!!

someone find out the facts and post them.. I know one thing for sure,, it has to be something extremely serious before I would ever write another officer a ticket. And now that I think about it,, that would probably only be when a 17 is involved..

I have too much respect for any officer on any department and have always considered us one big family.. Unfortunately, I have seen over the last 30 years some officers give other officers summons simply because that is the way they are and that is their prerogative, however my opinion only is these type of officers have no common sense and are a-holes. That same guy you wrote that ticket for may be your backup and save your life in the future.. Think about that..........

Guest # 90, I agree but you are being over emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by guest90
    someone find out the facts and post them.. I know one thing for sure,, it has to be something extremely serious before I would ever write another officer a ticket. And now that I think about it,, that would probably only be when a 17 is involved..

I have too much respect for any officer on any department and have always considered us one big family.. Unfortunately, I have seen over the last 30 years some officers give other officers summons simply because that is the way they are and that is their prerogative, however my opinion only is these type of officers have no common sense and are a-holes. That same guy you wrote that ticket for may be your backup and save your life in the future.. Think about that..........
    ...but ultimately you would write ticket for the 17 !
    Think about that........... :?:

Stay out of 17's and don't speed, obey traffic laws, no problem huh.

More B.S. divide and conquer crap. Probably never happened. OP is some wanna be that wants stir the crap.

What makes you special? The law should be applied the same to all. A few give the majority a bad rap. The badge does not give you a pass. This is why you lose community support.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What makes you special? The law should be applied the same to all. A few give the majority a bad rap. The badge does not give you a pass. This is why you lose community support.
    Another hating civilian who probably couldn't make it. I bet you're a liberal too. Did you get a little ticket and now have to cry on police forums, or was your daddy hauled off to jail when you were a kid, and now have a hatred towards cops? Maybe it was your wife that ran off with one of us. Go back to your cubicle. You have no clue what we do for all of you. People like you create cops with bad attitudes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast