Keep faith - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep faith

Re: Keep faith

The three have a Traffic Crash Recon expert, the Chief is going to be made a fool

Quote Originally Posted by peace
    Scholar
    I am so disgusted with your post. Its not even funny anymore. Why do hate O, it sounds personal. Do you feel the same for the other 2 officers?
    I don't think he really hates them, but he has to stand by his wife no matter how badly she screwed up or how unattractive she is. I give you kudos scholar...for finally manning up and trying to be a decent husband for a change. Someone has to have her back when no one else does.

Hi supporter, did you see the channel 4 story. If im correct, all three officers were sitting at their attorneys office claiming that medley pd made a big mistake in firing them. also, if im not mistaken they along with their attorney were going to make their statement, I guess as a result of the channel 10 story. Well the opportunity came an as we can say now it went. Remember, first officer stated due process, second officer i want job back and third officer “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

Scholar,

I read the herald article containing the quote you are obviously in love with. Like I've said so many times, if that is a factual comment that the LT made, prove it bro. You mean to tell me as one sided as that article was, you don't think if that statement was actually on record, the link to the pertaining document or recording would've been under the video posted? Come on bro, go hard or go home!

First and foremost to the 3 officers stay strong, calm most importantly patient. You guys have Been through a lot and it just reached the boiling point but the media part of it is also a benefit to you three. From experience, when the media bites the story everything moves quicker!

Scholar, I have the deal of a lifetime for you bud since you are obviously a groupie bro. By your responses I already know you were bullied in high school and probably in college too, if you attended! You met a chick who all of Dade has ran through and you fell in love. You had so much anger in you that you decided to be a cop to take it out on people! Accurate so far right? Hahahahaha. And now you work in this town where all you do is chill at gas stations or cafeterias where you can feel special when the cashiers call you corazon, mi vida, mi amor etc etc. You go around your city, town, whatever you want to call it and try to find out as much cheese on your fellow comrades. When you do you go running to someone who you think has clout and serve them with the cheddar! Then they tell you good job and make you feel like you are gonna be corporal or something! Wake up one day, look at your self in the mirror! De pin&a is going to the response!

But since I know you like to fantasize about the military, special forces and stuff like that and the fact that you love cartoons, and play with toys I have some old GI JOES for you. I think I even the helicopter for you like the one you mentioned. Check this out, make a couple of buildings with the LEGOS I know you have, set them up on top of your bed and you can fantasize that you are the GI JOE rappelling from the helicopter, protecting Lego land and for the haters I will add a Barbie doll so you can say she is your girlfriend! What do you think? Early Christmas present right? Get at me if you interested!

P.S to the 3 officers: scholar my a$$

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrriba con el scholar, el GI Joe, Legoland, y la Barbie!!

Lol You know it kid! How about this? Ariba con el sicology!! Que clase de soplatubo! Good call on this, tremendo mariconada but they will prevail! Dale HARVEY LOL! Te quiero

Sorry, "Support this". I could not get to you right of way. I was attending to patient #99800098 known as mumbles. I have carefully studied your post. I even placed several calls around the world to top level sicological scholars to try to determine your diagnosis. Please remember who is the sicologist and who's the patient. First step to a cure is admiting you have a problem. I understand bits and pieces of what you are trying to say to me and other's in the post. But after a 10 doctor conference call we realized that you cannot say it better than this::“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

Scholar,

Papito "sicology," "sicologist,"..... Enough said! Move on bro it's not worth it.

Come on Scholar, we went over all this last night. No new material? Please give me something new other than the same lie your chief wrote on a piece of paper.

@ Support this...thank you for adding eloquence and intelligence to this board. There is no matching of wits with this one. I know too well. If being dumb was a crime, he’d be in jail in no time. :wink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast