Keep faith - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep faith

Re: Keep faith

Oye you forgot sicological... Pobresita.

Supporter is obviously a seasoned veteran without an agenda. Supporter makes very good points, one additional piece of information which I found out is that the Officers asked the Chief to remove herself and forward the investigation to an independent examiner to review the investigation and conduct a determination hearing but she refused. The question becomes why? Was the Chief afraid her investigation would unravel? Was she afraid that it would disclose that the LT was not involved in anything even though she instructed the investigator to include him, while excluding the Chief’s ex-brother in law, Fernando “the Rat” Perez, who was the one who did the FST’s and told the Sgt. that the driver was drunk? Too many questions and too many probabilities for the Chief’s agenda to unravel? OK Artie, go, your turn to post one of your immature comments.

Im still a little baffled as to why the Officers, especially Officer Romero, were not allowed to testify in court as to the accident. Officer Romero was the driver of the one of the vehicle's in question. I understand the point that the 3 were suspended at the time but that is still no excuse. When you are suspended you cannot act as a law enforcement officer but in the case of Ofc. Romero, the lead investigator of the accident should've created a Citation Witness List and added Romero as the driver of the other vehicle. Regardless if he was suspended or not he does have the right as we all do to tell his side of the story in front of the judge. The Lead investigator has no say in the matter as he did not witness accident. This is an administrative flaw that needs to be pointed out. I'm sure if pushed hard enough, the case can possibly be re tried if the right buttons were pushed. If the witness list was not done indeed the civilian driver should be called back to a court room to answer to the violation.

It's been mentioned that the brother in law was requested to perform the FST's, WHY? Is he a 1600 Unit? If so how advanced is he? This plays a big role. Everyone who wears a shield is certified to perform FST's but to go ahead an request an officer to do so means that other officer is very up to date with training, case law and procedures pertaining to that branch. If this Ofc is a seasoned DUI Unit then his examination findings holds alot more weight than the average officer. If he in fact performed the FST's where did it occur. If it was on scene as it should've been, I would love to see that footage as im sure it was caught by that camera. Also at some point the driver provided breath samples but where did this take place? And who was the BTO? Was it the brother in law?

The Chief of Police is in for a rude awakening if all these dots get connected. Say what you want but I know the track record of the attorney representing the officers and he is a pitbull in court. He stated he has fought the Town of Medley before an won but I know he has fought bigger dogs such as the county and so forth. If I, a regular, average officer can bring all these points up i cannot begin to imagine what PEPE has in store.

On another note it is great to see the positive comments on here. I am not a regular visitor to this website but I felt like this was the right thing to do for these guys. It would be great for everyone to spread the word to your perspective network of LEO contacts and show as much support for these guys as possible. I have made my department aware but due to IT restrictions they cannot post from their laptops but they will get to it. Again guys if you are reading there are alot of us that are with you! Hang in there.

ALL BS!!! Not only are you gonna get your job back but a phat check too. Let me know where the party is at

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123