F.P. READ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.P. READ

Re: F.P. READ

Hey did you all hear that Ozzie Guillen (marlins manager got fired today). I hear that they are holding a press conference tomorrow, and the scoop is that they will be blaming FP and the chief for his firing.

dear yesssss and whattttt and artie,

i guess u didn't take ur A.D.H.D meds again. grab that ukulele, so it can calm u down.
    ur constant reposting of what LT.O allegedly said is getting old. is that all u have???? heresay?????

anyone that knows him, would know that he would never say that to her. how can he say something like that when he was never even told the truth from the start. he had no clue what the investigation was even about.
    the complaintant was first the insurance company, then her, then the insurance company, then her, then the insurance, company, then NOONE b/c everyone is still waiting for a written formal complaint.

total violation from the start.
    for than other moron who stated that Mr. fraga was treated badly and that could have been ur father, brother, uncle, granddaddy whatever.... you could only hope that if one of ur family members was in his same position, he would have been treated with the courtesy that Mr. Fraga was treated with. let's not forget the dude lied about not knowing his D.L was suspended. and just the fact that it was, could have been jail time. let's not mention that mr. fraga made it clear that he was never treated badly.

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS STUPID FENDER BENDER?????????????????????????????????????????

the real case here is the violation of these police officers rights.
    this could happen to one of u MPD.... nevermind, i'm sure none of u were as threating to her as one of these officers might have been. she saw an opportunity to sustain her career for just a bit longer (even though it was already in a coma. )LOL

Just correcting you on one comment, is just O not Lt. O. thank you.
    Yea good treatment, my daddy travelling down the street strikes a MPD vehicle violating his right of way next thing his bent over being searched like a common criminal. No thanks.
    He lied about not knowing that his license was suspended, what does that mean. C'mon

I saw the video on tv, video speaks for it self.

Quote Originally Posted by Candid camera
    I saw the video on tv, video speaks for it self.
    The video is not the only matter for the merits of this case. Please get off your high-horse. The video shows a crash. Period. And yes, you see what you want to see. But there's more to this story than just the plain simple accident. Maybe Romero didn't see the car because Fraga (the other driver) turned from okeechobee rd into medley??? Romero could not have seen Fraga at all as a result of the angle until it was just too late. Jeanette's Overglorified accounts of insurance company complaints, her overreaction, her staff's overreaction and their combined concocted stories and delusions of impropriety are the ones that must be addressed as violations of public trust. Not to mention that she had absolutely no authority as the Chief of Police of Medley to fire anyone. I wonder who the heck she thinks she is?? She may try to wipe her hands with the excuse that she followed the advice of the town attorney, because her type of singular obtuse personality usually revert back to Maslov's Hiarchy of (save yourself at all costs). And as far as Pizzi goes??? well,,, at they end of the day he's just sc*m. But he too cannot hire or fire. The town charter is clear and the Town, under Pizzi's and Jeanette's watch, permitted it to happen, thus once again placing the Town in a liable for damages suit. Jeanette and Pizzi don't care because at the end of the day it's the town that pays, not them. The only retribution they get is a metaphoric black eye because of their lack of administrative skills and not knowing their Town charter. And some bad press for a while. Afterwards it's life as usual and they live happily ever after while you spend a decade havibg to explain why "Yanet se volvio loca".

Look at Carlos Alvarez; Police Chief, Mayor, public servant, made a million mistakes, took care of his cronies and was later impeached by many of you readers. Where is he today? As stated above, living happily ever after. And believe me, he's happy as a clam!! Going to the gym, eating out every night, fishing, dating younger women. Happy Happy Happy, while all of those that suffered or were fired under his watch are still trying to recover or are marred for life.

So remember boys and girls, this administrative conspiracy can very well happen to you too!

I'm here all week, taking notes and reflecting on what twisted replies she has her cronies posting!

Hey Correction1,
    you're right it's not Lt. O.
    It'll soon be Chief O at your service

you know the purpose as to why this even happened over a minor accident or a minor mistake on a report. I mean heck, how many HUGE mistakes has she made as an officer, detective, lover, la otra, wife, mother, etc.... and she didn't get fired. this all happened b/c she didn't want to promote LT to Captain. she wanted to throw some dirt on him to make him look back. then there she goes trying to promote all her friends (el viejo) to his position of course ( WITH NO EXPERIENCE LIKE HER) THAT didn't work. now he's retiring. how convenient. at the end of the day when you do dirt, it will ALL come back to you. so she better watch out.

LOLOLOLOL
    just stand by.... bro this novela just keeps getting better and better. and it's what she wants, so that the media attention is on the guys not on ALL of her mistakes throughout this entire ridiculous investigation that cost the town hundreds of thousands of dollars.

soon enough, pizzi will be out of a job and so will she. then she can see what the guys are going through. all the chiefs around her must be making fun of her for ruining her career like this. over a minor accident.. noone was beat, noone died, no car was totaled (like the brand new car she totaled once and was suspended for one month no pay) she is the laughing stock of the town and the police community.

then the guys can come back to work and put medley back in working condition. something that she has never and would never be able to do.

I love how a select few write the same thing over and over. "I saw the video and it speaks for itself." If that's all you think this case is about, you seriously have a learning disability or something. I guess you're never too old to learn something stupid.

to readingthiscrap,

thank u. i agree. and the funny thing is, is that it's the same person repeating the Lt's alleged quote and the video crap. get over it. who cares about it. is everyone missing the point. anyone can get into an accident, us as PO's LIVE in our cares. we have more changes of having accidents than anyone else. It's funny how someone mentioned her accident years ago that she got suspended for. how soon she forgets. the point of all of this is that she had NO RIGHT to fire anyone. she can't HIRE OR FIRE. it's in black and white on the town charter. nothing has changed. she violated the rights of the officers. she can't be the complaintant, the detective's helper, the name clearer, the judge, the jury, etc.... she CANNOT do that. why haven't they handed over all the public records??? why are things missing??? b/c those records missing show plenty of evidence that she as a part of this entire thing. i'm sure that all the guys want is a fair shot for someone other than her to do this investigation. noone has ever been investigated by an outside agency with all the crazy things that have happened in medley. all of a sudden this stupidity and she makes a federal/state case out of it. she is pathetic. it's true what someone else said, this could be one of u. driving in ur car minding ur own business and u have an accident. that's why it's called an accident. it's by mistake. all the things that she did following this accident after she came back from VIVA LAS VEGAS are ridiculous and not thought through. she definetly shot from the hip. by the way, mad kudos for the chief for leaving to vegas with her entire command staff (JY doesn't count, he's at the range all day) and leave LT O. by himself. she can't even manage the dept with all her puppets that she conveniently promoted. but it makes sense it was her perfect plan over some drinks in vegas with her narrow minded clan to figure out a way to get rid of LT O so her job would be safe and she could promote her little peaches pal to captain. brilliant chief. just brilliant. now what are u going to do, it's all blown up in ur face. over a year later and ur still trying to figure out how to get out this....

Hello, my name is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. I'm currently teaching sicology at the university of " PEPE ATT of Mucho Mistakes" I would like all of you to know that I have been reading up on this case for the past 5 days. I have read thru the 37 page suit, file by your officers against the Dept. I have read the blogs put in this site by the fine men and woman of the Dept and i'm sure from outside the Dept. I have analyzed the comments using the latest sycological theories from high ranking doctors thru out the world. I have consulted other police dept's in the area, I have brought in the finest and I mean the finest Internal Affairs investigators. I have interviewed every member of the MPD one on one. I have even forced myself you go out of my scope of comprihension into the field of science utilizing equations that bogle the mind. An After putting the finishing touches on my, as you can see very thorough investigation I now feel comfortable enough that I can release my findings to the great men and woman of the MPD. Below are my findings (Please Read) “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

Dear F.P.
    I hope you feel better today. I noticed you had a sh&*t faceyesterday. Are you okay? Are you feeling a little guilty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast