Real Evidence - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Real Evidence

Re: Real Evidence

There is no point in arguing with you. You're doing a fine job at proving your ignorance on your own.

The word is psychology not sicology. :roll:

I knew ahead of time that you would check my spelling. That's why i'm the sicologist and your my wikicitizenx. LOL. Did I tell you about my last patient.... Okay, your right that's enough for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I knew ahead of time that you would check my spelling. That's why i'm the sicologist and your my wikicitizenx. LOL. Did I tell you about my last patient.... Okay, your right that's enough for today.
    Listen, you could not compete with my vernacular or cleverness even if they implanted a chip in your head with a built dictionary. Nice try though.

I've seen your posts over and over again and can pick them apart each and every time. I get it, you adore your chief. Good for you. It doesn't make you right or smart though!

Glad you actually posted something different, though. It amuses me, Mr. Sicologist. :lol:

I not here to compete with anyone, im here to diagnose does troubled souls like patient #109119. This patient is seen on video having an accident then arresting the individual who he just had and accident with, then later is seen again on camera next to patient #09050, of course you know who that is.....::::“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others. Thanks for the laughs. I like going to bed with a smile.

Thank you Citizen x, have a good night. Remember If you hear gibberish outside your house you know who to call. LOL.

citizenx,

don't waste your time with retardie (scholar)
    the funny thing is, is that not only does he repost the same crap over and over b/c that's all they have but my favorite part in the ridiculous quote is "ACCORDING" to the her. Heresay. I would love for her use this statement in court so she can continue to be the laughing stock. No substance.

Pack ur bags chief and the rest of her puppets...less than 2 weeks to go :devil:

LOL good one packurbags,

I think the real quote actually went like this:
    "I f*****ed up chief, i should have never trusted you, or helped u out of so many binds with all the inexperience you carry. You don't have to conduct an unlawful investigation. Please demote me b/c it's embarrasing being a part of your command staff. Send me to the range, so I can be as far away as possible from this sinking ship"

That sound more like Lt.O

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456