destroying the votes

destroying the votes

"John Rivera presented a motion to destroy the ballots from the Rank and File and Supervisory Units Collective Bargaining ratification vote held on December 5, 2011. A motion to approve the request was made by David Greenwell, seconded by Nubia Azrak. The motion passed unanimously.
    John Rivera presented a motion to destroy the ballots from the Rank and File and Supervisory Units ratification vote held on October 2, 2012, for the return of the additional four percent (4%), six (6) months from now. A motion to approve the request was submitted by David Greenwell, seconded by Nubia Azrak. The motion passed unanimously."

thats quoted right out of the pba minutes from the october 3, 2012 meeting... so why do they need to destroy the votes? federal law states you have to keep them... guess they're trying to hide the evidence...

Re: destroying the votes

And so the cover up begins. They got caught now their burning the paper trail again.

Hey brain surgeons - it was a vote to give your back money and the ballots are held for at least 6 months, if you want to appeal the vote and give back your 4 percent go for it - the PBA can't keep needless paperwork forever and what law are you referring to ????

Rocket engineer show us the federal law and take down the PBA or else shut up loser and go back to your reality show you seem the " honey boo-boo" type from deep south

The PBA needed the extra space in order to neatly store all of the off-duty voucher books for John & Co. :lol:

Because I John the almighty say so just f--king do and do it NOW!!!!!!! Without question you hear me!!!!!

I was there at the end of the election and the ballot counting. Afterward, there was a brief discussion about the issue caused by the PBA keeping all the ballots after the various events where votes are cast. The PBA had the ballots from the previous events and the area where they are storing them is packed. The suggestion was made that they hold a vote to be able to destroy them after the votes are completed. I did not make it to the meeting following the vote to reinstate the 4% to our paychecks, and I am guessing you weren't either. I cannot tell you how that particular motion and vote went but I have dealt with the PBA enough and attended enough meetings that I am sure the version in the announcement is accurate. So you are aware, the meetings are open to the public and questions and comments are welcome, please stop by for the next one. The 4% reinstatement vote passed almost unanimously. I am not sure what any of you meant by the cover up beginning or the other comment about John saying to "do it" alluding to something being done without a vote. I welcome any clarification, maybe I have misunderstood something written here. I am well aware that there will always be those that take the opportunity, especially the anonomous opportunity, to stir up negativity and animosity. I cannot stop you, nor do I wish to become involved in some long drawn out battle on a website blog. But I do wnat to say this: The PBA has helped me in the course of my 17 years here. I have done some things, said some things, that I needed some help with. Some were my temper, others were my frustration, some were just my own stupidity, all of the incidents that required it, the PBA helped me with. Just like anyone I consider my friend and ally, I cannot sit by and ignore when someone else insults and assails them. I can be reached at the Northside District GIU office. DB

Quote Originally Posted by Serioulsy?
    I was there at the end of the election and the ballot counting. Afterward, there was a brief discussion about the issue caused by the PBA keeping all the ballots after the various events where votes are cast. The PBA had the ballots from the previous events and the area where they are storing them is packed. The suggestion was made that they hold a vote to be able to destroy them after the votes are completed. I did not make it to the meeting following the vote to reinstate the 4% to our paychecks, and I am guessing you weren't either. I cannot tell you how that particular motion and vote went but I have dealt with the PBA enough and attended enough meetings that I am sure the version in the announcement is accurate. So you are aware, the meetings are open to the public and questions and comments are welcome, please stop by for the next one. The 4% reinstatement vote passed almost unanimously. I am not sure what any of you meant by the cover up beginning or the other comment about John saying to "do it" alluding to something being done without a vote. I welcome any clarification, maybe I have misunderstood something written here. I am well aware that there will always be those that take the opportunity, especially the anonomous opportunity, to stir up negativity and animosity. I cannot stop you, nor do I wish to become involved in some long drawn out battle on a website blog. But I do wnat to say this: The PBA has helped me in the course of my 17 years here. I have done some things, said some things, that I needed some help with. Some were my temper, others were my frustration, some were just my own stupidity, all of the incidents that required it, the PBA helped me with. Just like anyone I consider my friend and ally, I cannot sit by and ignore when someone else insults and assails them. I can be reached at the Northside District GIU office. DB
    YOU MY SON WILL BE BLESSED FOR FOLLOWING JOHN THE ALMIGHTY' S WORDS

Son? Dude you are a moron!! Read the initials at the bottom, clue number 1, then see where it says Northside GIU, clue number 2. That's no son, that happens to be a well respected Lieutenant with a big pair of nuts. SHE, happens to be one of the few good leaders left around around this place that actually cares.

Take note, youngster!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tard!!!
    Son? Dude you are a moron!! Read the initials at the bottom, clue number 1, then see where it says Northside GIU, clue number 2. That's no son, that happens to be a well respected Lieutenant with a big pair of nuts. SHE, happens to be one of the few good leaders left around around this place that actually cares.

Take note, youngster!
    Looks like someone drank the kool-aid!

You even complain when we get our 4% back. You guys are too much.