THIS IS AN ENTERTAINMENT BLOG - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: THIS IS AN ENTERTAINMENT BLOG

Fact, We all live in wonderland. Nothing wrong with that. Some are happier then others. Tomorrow is a new day, I hope it is a good day for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    Fact, We all live in wonderland. Nothing wrong with that. Some are happier then others. Tomorrow is a new day, I hope it is a good day for you.
    Thanks AJ,... Say hello to your brother Billo for me.

The above was not written by AJ. It was written by someone else. Fact. No idea who Billo is.

:devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    Please, then give us your facts. Because you never do. Give us your perception, not the cafecito one but one that is in the realm of reality that a prudent person can understand. Comment about "spit in the air" yea, that answers everything.
    There is no use in saying a word on what I know, nor would it be wise to mull over sordid details. Reality Check: public records are just that: public.

Again, don't spit in the air and also do not assume you know who I am. You don't. I just happen to know plenty of things YOU may not be aware of. Have a beautiful evening.

Post Re: THIS IS AN ENTERTAINMENT BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is great YL VS LT O. They have been wanting to do this for years. I just wish they had the balls to sign their names! YL was even making him coffee every morning before his departure. I cant believe he actually drank it. The one who mastered sabotaging coffee. This place is unbelievable. We need to just 07 everyone with any bars. They are all a bunch of hypocrites! YL aren't you on vacation? OMG get a life or take care of the one you have. Or someone else will.
    YL, aren't you on vacation. You need to get on the ball of your personal life. You are not getting any younger. 60 is NOT the new anything, in fact, there's nothing new about you. Just retire already, go take care of your grand kids, GRANDMA. Get a life, you know why you look so old, cause you're sour, you're evil, and you worry too much about how to get everybody else is trouble, you **cking snitch. Like you're perfect. Need I remind you of all the things you've done, and all the last names you've had, and of all the people that know. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Your day is coming.

GRANDMA. LMAO. AND MARRIAGE BREAKER.

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS PURELY AND ENTERTAINMENT BLOG.

WHOEVER POSTS HERE DOES SO WITH ENTERTAINING ALL WHO READ. ENTERTAINMENT HAS MANY DEFINITIONS.

THIS IS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER FOR LAW ENGORCEMENT.

Have fun ya'll!!!

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Lovergirl
    REMEMBER THAT THIS IS PURELY AND ENTERTAINMENT BLOG.

WHOEVER POSTS HERE DOES SO WITH ENTERTAINING ALL WHO READ. ENTERTAINMENT HAS MANY DEFINITIONS.

THIS IS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER FOR LAW ENGORCEMENT.

Have fun ya'll!!!

:devil:
    People still look at that magazine? I thought that's what facebook was for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12