PBA Lies

Thread: PBA Lies

PBA Lies

A friend of mine from the city of Miami got a letter that our PBA attorney sent out last week and questioned me about some of the issues raised in the letter. I asked around and was shocked with some of the answer I got from the PBA. Once I have acopy of the letter I will post somemore information and the truth, Steadman I tink you got caught with your pants down around your ankles with this one..STAY TUNED..

Re: PBA Lies

The city guys want a new union and the FOP will do anything to stop that from happening

Quote Originally Posted by truthis
    The city guys want a new union and the FOP will do anything to stop that from happening
    Why would the PBA then send out the letter with all the mis information signed by our attorneys

Its only a few folks at MPD that want our shi---- union. They just voted in the two year contract and that ends the pbA from any tries. The pba should worry about us, we are sinking and the future with this mayor looks dim.

Banned

I believe that a union is only as strong as it's elected officials. Rivera thinks he's Jimmy Hoffa. Get rid of him and get some new blood there. Also consider limiting the amount of time a person can be President. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Its only a few folks at MPD that want our shi---- union. They just voted in the two year contract and that ends the pbA from any tries. The pba should worry about us, we are sinking and the future with this mayor looks dim.

Its not only a "few cops" its the majority of the cops that want a new union the FOP or FLOP as it is called by its members are tire of the BS union that does paper absentee ballots in order to pass any agenda.....

only a few, they had no A Ballets this time and the contract passed with 70 percent. PBA Sucks, they been doing us wrong for years. Its only a few and the PBA thank god for them lost the bid.