Supply Nazi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supply Nazi

Supply Nazi

Anyone have problems with getting supplies?

Re: Supply Nazi

Yes! I wish Kay was back! This guy is rediculous

HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN HE WAS. I THINK SOMEONE HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH HIM.

I know that everyone is honest at this agency! But just to make you aware they have hidden cameras in the supply room! They have had them for quite a while. So don't go behind that desk without permission. N.L. (alarm man) is ordered to watch the cameras while at work.

I had to get some stuff a week or so back, he was very helpful and sent me on my way with what I needed, no problems at all.

Hes is a jackoff

Agreed.

Why is it that I can't trade out one worn and unserviceable piece of duty gear for another used piece that is on the shelf?! I can understand that he can't be giving out new stuff left and right. There is no legitimate reason for him to be a prick when he has a big fracking bin of the used item that I need. I had to get command staff permission to trade it out. That is ridiculous.

In my case, I was sent to him from training with a holster that had a torn top strap. Apparently the Lt that sent me to him was not a high enough authority for mein furer!

He even gave me crap when I went to him looking for a replacement clutchback for my name tag. Are those little things so dang expensive that he needs to guard them like a retarded rabies infected mongrel?

GO BACK TO AVIATION!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Agreed.

Why is it that I can't trade out one worn and unserviceable piece of duty gear for another used piece that is on the shelf?! I can understand that he can't be giving out new stuff left and right. There is no legitimate reason for him to be a prick when he has a big fracking bin of the used item that I need. I had to get command staff permission to trade it out. That is ridiculous.

In my case, I was sent to him from training with a holster that had a torn top strap. Apparently the Lt that sent me to him was not a high enough authority for mein furer!

He even gave me crap when I went to him looking for a replacement clutchback for my name tag. Are those little things so dang expensive that he needs to guard them like a retarded rabies infected mongrel?

GO BACK TO AVIATION!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:
    Yeah, it sucks working in corrections!

The company's name is Galls.....Go buy one yourself and stop depending on the Agency for everything.

Searay, you are a ranking officer? Very disappointed in the way you represent yourself and the agency. Per policy the deputies are entitled to equipment, maybe they don't have rank because they don't want to get on their knees like you did. Your making more money then them. Theyvare just trying to support their families. I hope IA bites you soon. They track IP addresses.

Very disappointed, and to think you lead other cops. What a shame, Remember you work for CCSO. Deflate your head a little bit or it might not fit through the door

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast