Religious and General Messages of Hope and Support - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Religious and General Messages of Hope and Support

Praying for POs

Proverbs 4:14-17

"Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of evil men. Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on your way. For they cannot sleep till they do evil; they are robbed of slumber till they make someone fall. They eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence."

Romans 15:5 "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had."

Thank you for the prayers. I don't know who you are and really I don't care, you sound as a genuine person and I and many others are grateful for your prayers. Lord knows, no pun intended, we need all the prayers we can get.

Thank You!!

Now, enough of that. For those of you that don't like this thread, for those of you that for some ridiculous reason, don't appreciate someone who is willing to send prayers up for you and I, DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD. For crying out loud, if you don't like reading from the scriptures that have been posted, don't get on the thread!

LEAVE!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLovIt
    Thank you for the prayers. I don't know who you are and really I don't care, you sound as a genuine person and I and many others are grateful for your prayers. Lord knows, no pun intended, we need all the prayers we can get.

Thank You!!

Now, enough of that. For those of you that don't like this thread, for those of you that for some ridiculous reason, don't appreciate someone who is willing to send prayers up for you and I, DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD. For crying out loud, if you don't like reading from the scriptures that have been posted, don't get on the thread!

LEAVE!!!
    Nicely said.

Just so I understand your post (mod) I can start a thread on butt f-----g sheep and it would be ok? After all, you don't have to click on the thread right? If you are inclined to read the scriptures, go to another forum.

Guest who likes sheep, why would you demean prayer for cops? We need prayer we are truly a thin blue and brown line between good and evil. If you are a real cop then you know there is evil and they will kill you.

Officer Joseph was shot last week at a church by an evil robber. He was also saved by the Hand of God. I pray for your safety and your soul, may God bless you and protect you and your family and all cops.

Matthew 10:33

:cop:

Proverbs 6:12-16
    "A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing."

Banned

I deleted the "sheep" post. It doesn't belong here.

Isaiah 40:31
    But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Praying for POs

Philippians 4:8-9

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast