Marian Scirrotto aka AndJusticeForAll.org - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Marian Scirrotto aka AndJusticeForAll.org

Quote Originally Posted by karma4all
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the car...
    I'll tell you what, You find something that is Slander or Liable and Sue me, Take me to court ..
    Now; As for my family , That's dirty play and you know it.
    Most of those LEO's don't deserve to be drug in the mug because You have a problem with me. When I said I had pictures, They're my own property and so is my website. Do you really think that would be right if I posted them on my website and jeopardized their jobs, families or dignity ? To get even with you ? You're a nobody and not worth it...
    Knowing what Your Boss or Boyfriend, Has and is doing that is illegal, You are trying desperately to cover it up with blaming everyone else. What about the LEOs he's taking down with him, 1 of them is a close friend of mine since I move here to Fl and that breaks my heart.. No matter who you want to blame the bottom line doesn't change.
    You can come after me, Kobie, Brother James, Saveleecounty.com, The Blaze , The Huffington Post , Leecountyconspiracy, Govabuse.com and all the other multi-media outlets that are not local or Blacked out, Social internet is more powerful than TV ads or Radio and Billboards. Your King has made the big time..
    All the money in the world, All the intimidation , retaliation and arrogance won't fix this, even IF he wins, Don't you think he's not going to be investigated now ? Oh you can count on it and it won't be local .

Back to my family, Your Family may his family, I am not going to attack at his wife and kids, That's wrong ! You can push me all you want, I will NOT do it..
    If YOU want to be a low life scumbag and use my kids to get even with me as your only recourse against me for speaking the truth . Than Shame on you , Just goes to show how deep your morals and self respect runs and at least I don't hide behind a badge, under a desk or use some stupid fake name. If you are such tuff guy or girl , Stand Up for your self and show it, Other wise, I say it again.... YOU ARE A NO BODY !

Just in cases any of your followers haven't seen this: http://saveleecounty.com/wp-content/upl ... e-Copy.pdf

If anyone needs help filling the blanks , Ask this person, They think they know it all

Talk about hiding behind a name, karma4all, huh? Like they said in the previous post - you are stupid! NOBODY is one word. Always has been, always will be. By your ranting, you went off on a tangent (your bi-polar is out of control again, check your meds Marian!) and you never addressed their issue with you - cite your sources, back up your claims with solid facts, and data to support the LIES you write about cops. It's all about proof lady. Ya ain't got it! (In case you cannot discern, the last four words were deliberate on my part.)

Quote Originally Posted by I enjoyed Lisa
    Thanks Lisa for the good times. Your a FREAK! I'm trying to edit myself from some of these photos, no one wants to see my black butt in the air. I'll try posting some soon. Miss ya Freaky C!

I prove my point Lady.. If the MOD would allow you to post the pictures, I have no problem with it. I remember when She was a band promoter and was dressed freaky , I thought she looked adorable. However, I would also like to post some of my favorite pictures too from after those younger years, All those Parties at the "Happy Couples House", You guys always had so much fun...Good Time, Good Time ! Where they not ?
    And speaking of Black Butt, you skipped a word, You meant to say Black Butt Plug in the air, I understood that typo, so don't worry and if the MOD give us the permission, we can walk down Memory lane.

I said when I came here, I WAS NOT going in the past.. You leave my kids out of your mouth because those pictures I have could and would destroy

[quote=Red Solo Cup]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I enjoyed Lisa":cwv3rwol
    Thanks Lisa for the good times. Your a FREAK! I'm trying to edit myself from some of these photos, no one wants to see my black butt in the air. I'll try posting some soon. Miss ya Freaky C!

I prove my point Lady.. If the MOD would allow you to post the pictures, I have no problem with it. I remember when She was a band promoter and was dressed freaky , I thought she looked adorable. However, I would also like to post some of my favorite pictures too from after those younger years, All those Parties at the "Happy Couples House", You guys always had so much fun...Good Time, Good Time ! Where they not ?
    And speaking of Black Butt, you skipped a word, You meant to say Black Butt Plug in the air, I understood that typo, so don't worry and if the MOD give us the permission, we can walk down Memory lane.

I said when I came here, I WAS NOT going in the past.. You leave my kids out of your mouth because those pictures I have could and would destroy
    [/quote:cwv3rwol]

Please - whatever you do, DO NOT post the pics of you attached to a black butt plug. That's too gross, even for this website.

OMG, Will you let go already and stop acting like a brat . Everything has already been posted for the public .
    We have a nice day at the Columbus Parade , Mike Scott looks real good. I think he might be hitting the gym, It was a shame he didn't stay and walk the crowd like Bushong did.
    Solo, Can you please stop now or tell me how to get this from coming to my email ?
    As for my grammar, I really don't care and as for the Butt plug , you need ask Big D about that, It grosses me out knowing I have that nasty picture .
    And since My signature is enclosed ...

Warmest Regards,

I just went though this thread and I must say, I'm not happy. Stop the TOU violations.

That was great reading and I shared that with all my friends and family about Mike Scott. My best friend is a felon and I told him it was cool the hang out again and go out for a beer, if your boss can do it then so can we.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    I just went though this thread and I must say, I'm not happy. Stop the TOU violations.

Thank you MOD 610,

I sincerely came back here not to defend myself as the subject of the this Thread, I just wanted my family left out, I may of said some things of a personal nature because of maternal instinct and I apologize .
    Personal attacks do not bother me, I was in politics and that's in the job description.
    As a Parent: No matter how old they are, My job is to defend and protect. As long as no one talks about my kids, I'm okay with the name calling.

To the REAL LEO's ,

I know that many of you are suffering , As a Lee County resident , I know that some of you have lost your homes, some are getting food stamps and other financial help.
    I've seen the how much everyone makes, I don't find anything fair about it, Why are those sitting in the office making over hundred thousand a year and those on the street making so little ? Why are only certain people getting promotions and raises ? Why is that IA has double standards depending on who you are ?
    The only point I want to make to anyone who really has integrity is ; You are allowing the public to see you as Mike Scott, When they see a LCSO car, They don't see you, they see him. The people of Lee County Fear him, They don't trust him, They know he rules by intimidation , retaliation and power. They know he didn't earn his way up, he bought it .
    Every time you go on a call , That's what they see, NOT you..
    You guys may not like me, That's fine.. I talk to the public, I get their emails and I'm just telling you. The communities don't want to work with LCSO and especially the high crime areas , They refuse to work with you and talk to you , they tell me they would rather go to FMPD or take it to their grave, That is Sad ...NAACP is turning a blind eye and deaf ear to their own community because they are afraid of Scott.
    You can believe me or not, Trust me or not.. You have the chance to change it in less than a month and get your self respect back in the community .

And Finally..
    This is Personal, And YOU know who YOU are,

I have known you for 21 years, I love you and family and you know it. To see your name in that affidavit hurt me more that anything , I wish I could of blacked your name out but you know that is against everything I am and I'm so sorry .. You need to do the right thing Now, You need to cut and run , do what ever you need to do and tell the truth. Do it For your family and before this get worst and your name is smeared..
    Please; Do not wait ., You have worked to long, to hard and how you even got involved is beyond me. Please , Do What you need to do, NOW....

The people of Lee County are afraid of Mike Scott? The guy wins the Republican nomination for reelection with almost 75% of the vote because people are "afraid" of him? It sounds to me like they are perfectly content with him continuing on for another term.
    Oh, and by the way...nobody is going to investigate anything based on this unsourced pile of rumors and accusations. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebackerll
    The people of Lee County are afraid of Mike Scott? The guy wins the Republican nomination for reelection with almost 75% of the vote because people are "afraid" of him? It sounds to me like they are perfectly content with him continuing on for another term.
    Oh, and by the way...nobody is going to investigate anything based on this unsourced pile of rumors and accusations. What a joke!
    I wasn't going to answer this , But this too good and I can't help it !

Lee county has 375,723 Registered Voters
    Less than 70,000 voted in the Primary out of 166,624 Reg. Republicans
    Here's the best part .... I had to copy and paste this

Total % Absentee E-votes %
    Tim Fisher 15,596 26.16% 7,739 5,200 26
    Mike Scott 44,018 73.84% 20,805 15,893 45

Okay, So it has already be proven Nationally that voter fraud is mainly in Absentee and E-votes because of the Voter ID laws . Now, I don't see a large number, I see HUGE number . So, In all actually there was no mad rush to polls for him either and 36,000 of 44,000 didn't even go to the polls

Just the past 2 weeks , In Lehigh Acres at the Winn Dixie , We had several complaints about a man who was registering Illegals to vote, When I called the supervisor of Elections, they told me and others that as long as they have ID or use an absentee ballot, They can vote at the polls and Their Vote will count because it's so late in the game that by the time they check their registration , it will be after the election.

And we all know , If an illegal wants a fake ID , Go to Lehigh . Which by the way, That had nothing to do with Scott, My concern was illegal Obama voters

Quote Originally Posted by Linebackerll
    I wasn't going to answer this , But this too good and I can't help it !

Lee county has 375,723 Registered Voters
    Less than 70,000 voted in the Primary out of 166,624 Reg. Republicans
    Here's the best part .... I had to copy and paste this

Total % Absentee E-votes %
    Tim Fisher 15,596 26.16% 7,739 5,200 26
    Mike Scott 44,018 73.84% 20,805 15,893 45

Okay, So it has already be proven Nationally that voter fraud is mainly in Absentee and E-votes because of the Voter ID laws . Now, I don't see a large number, I see HUGE number . So, In all actually there was no mad rush to polls for him either and 36,000 of 44,000 didn't even go to the polls

Just the past 2 weeks , In Lehigh Acres at the Winn Dixie , We had several complaints about a man who was registering Illegals to vote, When I called the supervisor of Elections, they told me and others that as long as they have ID or use an absentee ballot, They can vote at the polls and Their Vote will count because it's so late in the game that by the time they check their registration , it will be after the election.

And we all know , If an illegal wants a fake ID , Go to Lehigh . Which by the way, That had nothing to do with Scott, My concern was illegal Obama voters
    So...what's your point? Scott won in a landslide by the figures you posted. Are you trying to imply the Republicans who did not bother to vote stayed home because they are afraid of Scott? You seem to have difficulty staying on a subject and your posts wander to other unrelated issues hoping the reader will somehow make the connection. You seem confused...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast