AFLAC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFLAC

Re: AFLAC

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Just ask Carl Edwards how well the Ducks working out for him this year in NASCAR. ;P
    I don't know what that means, not being a NASCAR fan. After visiting Edwards' web site I still don't get the reference.

:?: :?: :?:

[quote=Don't get it]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Nitely Blog":3ayccds1
    Just ask Carl Edwards how well the Ducks working out for him this year in NASCAR. ;P
    I don't know what that means, not being a NASCAR fan. After visiting Edwards' web site I still don't get the reference.

:?: :?: :?:[/quote:3ayccds1]

No problemo my man I shall explain. It was a mild shot at some humur by myself, a bad shot I might add. :snicker: Edwards ride is sponsored by AFLAC and he is running a crappy season after almost winning the championship last year.

Question Re: AFLAC

[quote=The Nitely Blog][quote="Don't get it":3p16lta9]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Nitely Blog":3p16lta9

:?: :?: :?:[/quote:3p16lta9]

No problemo my man I shall explain. It was a mild shot at some humur by myself, a bad shot I might add. :snicker: Edwards ride is sponsored by AFLAC and he is running a crappy season after almost winning the championship last year.[/quote:3p16lta9]

Oh. His web site (understandably) didn't mention that he was having a bad year.

I notice we never received a word from the original poster since he was asked to provide details about his gripe against AFLAC.

Could be that he finally realized he didn't know what he was talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12