And the new Director is... - Page 17
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Re: And the new Director is...

Joke? Bill Press is among MDPD’s most intellectually gifted, charismatic and commanding presence our department has had since Fred Taylor! I take umbrage with your acerbic, derisive and dismissive description of one of very best! MDPD would be blessed if Bill were to be appointed director!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mordant
    Joke? Bill Press is among MDPD’s most intellectually gifted, charismatic and commanding presence our department has had since Fred Taylor! I take umbrage with your acerbic, derisive and dismissive description of one of very best! MDPD would be blessed if Bill were to be appointed director!
    You have got to be kidding.

MOD 646, I find your incredulity exasperating and most distressing. Bill is a proven quality and given the opportunity could be a great director!

...reality check...

Bill Press is smart and well educated.
    The mention of his name to most people makes them cringe.
    Bill Press has "issues" everywhere he goes.
    Bill Press is a legend in his own mind.

Q: Would he makes a good Director?
    A: Of course.... he has it in him to follow the Mayors devicive plan of destroying MDPD; after all, he would have a pretty title and nice office.

an ego is a dangerous thing

Bill Press is a very educated person and highly intelligent. While at MDPD he had trouble fostering respect due to his "my way or highway" attitude. He was never regarded as a team player and Nico's description is right on. With that said, Bill has been a Chief for many years now and hopefully has learned the skills necessary to hold an executive level position. He also probably got a good learning opportunity when recently forced to resign after a change in the political climate. As Nico says the next Director will do the Mayor's bidding but that person will still need leadership skills. It will be very interesting if that guy is Bill Press.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Guest305
    Bill Press is a very educated person and highly intelligent. While at MDPD he had trouble fostering respect due to his "my way or highway" attitude. He was never regarded as a team player and Nico's description is right on. With that said, Bill has been a Chief for many years now and hopefully has learned the skills necessary to hold an executive level position. He also probably got a good learning opportunity when recently forced to resign after a change in the political climate. As Nico says the next Director will do the Mayor's bidding but that person will still need leadership skills. It will be very interesting if that guy is Bill Press.
    Find out more about why he left Fairhope.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 646
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest305
    Find out more about why he left Fairhope.

Exactly.....

Bill Press will never be director, (thank god), but can we find out who will? Santana lining up to get the job? What about JD?

We'll all find out the day the memo comes out announcing the next Director.

Ok, now I get it, wait?

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast