used to work the south end of Troop E (back in the day).

I got so tired of Metro-Dade cops who were good intentioned, and would stop at my 10-50 as a "back-up"... (yeah right) The Metro cop "attitude" which is ingrained in all of them, because it is part of the Metro "police culture", used to cause me more damn headache's because these Hitlers with LMS, (little man syndrome) would strut around and try to stir up $hit with my stopped subject, or intervene in my traffic stop by running them etc. etc. Only to find out they had warrants or a suspended license or whatever.
Hell, all I wanted to do was get my blue copy and maybe a warning or a card and move on to the next one.

I actually had to pull these clowns off of my 10-50 (verbally) and ask them to leave because inevitably, they would get my subjects pissed-off enough to fight, and now we had a typical police cluster f^ck as a result of them stirring up the pot.

It evolved to just waving them on when they drive up to my stop, and telling them I was 10-4 and about to wrap it up, even though I might of just made the stop.

They are always trouble on your 10-50's!!!

So, to you MDPD types.... We've got it! If things go south, we can handle it, we don't need your help. Thanks, but NO Thanks!