Posted by FHP on their site - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Posted by FHP on their site

Everbobody is good, no the unions can find some Democrat's to endorse !!!

MOD 646: Do not delete - Our messages do not violate LEO posting policies. We are sorry if our messages do not meet your personal expectations.

Our prayers continue!

Wishing many blessings to you and your families. Keeping you and your loved ones in our prayers.

Lord I ask for courage

Courage to face and
    Conquer my own fears...

Courage to take me
    Where others will not go...

I ask for strength

Strength of body to protect others
    And strength of spirit to lead others...

I ask for dedication

Dedication to my job, to do it well
    Dedication to my community
    To keep it safe...

Give me Lord, concern
    For others who trust me
    And compassion for those who need me...

And please Lord

Through it all
    Be at my side...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WWJD1
    MOD 646: Do not delete - Our messages do not violate LEO posting policies. We are sorry if our messages do not meet your personal expectations.

Our prayers continue!

Wishing many blessings to you and your families. Keeping you and your loved ones in our prayers.

Lord I ask for courage

Courage to face and
    Conquer my own fears...

Courage to take me
    Where others will not go...

I ask for strength

Strength of body to protect others
    And strength of spirit to lead others...

I ask for dedication

Dedication to my job, to do it well
    Dedication to my community
    To keep it safe...

Give me Lord, concern
    For others who trust me
    And compassion for those who need me...

And please Lord

Through it all
    Be at my side...
    This message is already posted on another topic. Duplicate messages will be deleted.

Banned

Terms of Service state in part: "...you agree to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the Forums are intended"

This message was already posted in another topic. Any duplicate messages will be considered flooding/spam and will be deleted.

MOD646 - Really!
    You consider prayers, spreading the word, and expressing comments of support to POs "Flooding/Spam." Occasional duplicates that emphasize a thought or point is not "Flooding/Spam." Hopefully, you are not discriminating against those of the faith who simply care about POs. You need to review the site you are managing to enforce the rules impartially and you are not singling out any person or group who is promoting goodwill and spreading words of encouragement. Sorry that our comments do not meet your personal expectations.

We will create a "topic" with periodic messages that will continue to encourage those who protect us everyday. We will stay on the "subject matter" focused on supporting POs.

It seems that you may want to alienate the community's support for the hard working and courageous POs. Fortunately, you do not represent law enforcement's finest.

You may need prayers in your life. Unfortunately, your personal and professional life may be in disarray. We are here to help and pray for you too.

Praying for you! Keep the faith!

Banned

No, I consider duplicate messages and messages off-topic spam and you don't know anything about my professional or personal life. I'll be more than happy to set up a new topic where you can post your messages.

MOD 646 - We appreciate your cooperation and that you recognize that we are here to support. We will continue to pray for POs, especially you to give you peace and good will.

We will periodically post in the new topic area and other areas that we may feel compelled to comment. Our intentions are to support POs through prayer and biblical reference.

1 Peter 2:12
    Conduct yourselves properly, honorably, and righteously among the Gentiles, so that, although they may slander you as evildoers, yet they may by witnessing your good deeds come to glorify God in the day of inspection when God shall look upon you wanderers as a pastor or shepherd that looks over his flock.

Banned

Your comments are welcome as long as they relate to the topic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123