Detention Officers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Detention Officers

I am a retired officer from New York.City . Can I be a detention officer with

Thank you guys and girls for a great job you do everyday for us

Where do I sign up

Yeah, this job is tough

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    99% of these detention Ofc's are the laziest pieces of crap we have ever hired.
    They brought over all there bad and lazy habits with them.
    Always hiding scamming and on a 12.
    Useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're absolutely right! Here's on sleeping on the job!!

For the one who has comments about Detention Officers, make sure your specific to who you are talking about and don't cover all as lazy. Also check yourself before talking about anybody because u maybe one of the ones who could not conduct a proper search if a prisoners was butt ass naked or write a proper A form if u had a pre printed copy of one.

Who cares about this stupid thread/blog back to the fun stuff. This useless thread is not worth anything, back to the important stuff & gossip ! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-P
    Just a question, folks: I understand that Miami PD has Detention Officers (State Certified Correctional Officers) and I understand their tasks and how they differ from the Police Officer in the nature of work involved. My question is, What is the on-duty relationship like between City of Miami Detention Officers and Police Officers? Is there animosity or anything between the two?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FU*# CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WEAR A UNIFORM, APPLY AT BURGER KING !

I guess someone cares if they replied to this very late post.

Quote Originally Posted by Therealone
    I guess someone cares if they replied to this very late post.
    If you want real info, you won't get it here. This forum is a joke. It's mostly used to anonymously slander each other. You got officers sniping officers, officers sniping the administration, Police officers sniping Detention Officers, you name it. There are even people who were cops back in the 1960's on here trying to create and foster racial tension between police officers. We've got fine Detention Officers. There's good and bad everywhere but most officers do there jobs right. PS: check the other feeds and you can see who's doing all the screwing up, and its not the Detention Officers....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast