Bring on Bushong - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Bring on Bushong

Lee Bushong is the one running not his wife or family. Lets keep the comments about Lee. His family should be off limits! I dont like Lee and will never support him!! The only time a family member is not off limits is when they are on the stump preaching or trash talking in front of an audience.

The above comment I hope the MOD will delete!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest abc
    So, mod 610, I posted the truth and it was critical of current leadership at LCSO and you delete it. Funny how that standard seems to not apply to others who accuse Bushong and Fisher of being nuts, or imply that the Sheriff and Spence are in bed together. All I don't know is who you are or for whom you exercise your painfully obvious selective editing. Perhaps for someone running in 2016? Also, anonymity probably does not really exist here as I sure your site tracks IP addresses and such so you probably know who I am. I'm calling you out, who are you?
    Well you have questions so I will answer them. As for you posting the truth, Well there were several items inside those posts that were deleted that were TOU and there was no proof. As for letting the small things go I do as it is my decision. Just because names are used does not in itself make it a violation, it is that along with other stuff that does. As for Sheriff and Spence, there are news paper articles that back that claim up so there is documentation to go along with it. As for what I have said all along is no documentation no stay. Post the facts with documentation and no issues.

As for 2016 "NO WAY IN HELL" would I run for that god forsaken office of Sheriff. You can keep those headaches. Nothing but a slam fest and a dirt slinging contest. As for IP address every site you go to on the WWW is tracked somewhere so I would guess, yea we know. As for using it, only to BAN YOUR ASS,nothing more nothing less. As for calling me out and who am I....... I am the Mod 610. Here is a thread about me starting by someone else. http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...f=309&t=139660 Hope this answers your questions.

So Bushong is a psycho?

Scott is a criminal. A flanderer and a misfit. What a psycho he is! Shaved head, shaved eyebrows.

Scott looks and acts like Benito Mussolini! In fact, that facist SOB is cut right from the same clothe!

By the way, Mikey - hows Patricia Roushe these days?

Thanks for the removal about Mrs Bushong! Truth hurts about Mrs "Bush"ong! FACT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610 is Bushong
    Thanks for the removal about Mrs Bushong! Truth hurts about Mrs "Bush"ong! FACT!!!!!!
    You are a wasted piece of shit - you know that? Trying to bring in someone's family. What a loser. You deserve Scott.

Even if for a moment it were true (and I doubt it is), what relevence does that have with Bushong being Sheriff? Answer: NONE.

What is relevent about Bushong being Sheriff is we get fairness back. That troll heading this agency is as crooked as Spence is. As racist as a good ole boy can be (I still can't get over Black on Black crime. I guess he is saying all black people are criminals?). Scott has been caught lying in the press so many times that he refuses to even speak to them. THOSE, Mr. JACKASS, are RELEVENT FACTS. Scott gave everyone BUT those who unionized a bonus to flex. He just suspended Sgt. D. for speaking out against that move. FACT.

Go back to your sears catalog and leave family out of this. Maybe you should post your family life here first before casting a stone.

What shameless idiots we have on this job, all the taking about Bushong and his family just because he has the nerve to run against the King of Lee County. Those who truly know the King know that his relationship with his Misses isn't exactly pristine. This is not what this election should be about. It should be about who will better serve your interest and that of the residents of this county. Which candidate will have no problem with the members of the LCSO unionizing, a candidate who wants to create a step-plan so that deputies could have the dignity of knowing that they are working for a fair wage that will help them support their families and not live with the stigma of having to apply for social assistance. Yeah, we can call Bushong crazy, a bully, and all the silly names that we want, but in the end if its Mike Scott that is chosen by this agency or the people of this county, well the joke will be on at least 80% of us and it won't be fun and we all know it.

I was recently told that crazy Marian from and justice 4 all posted a paper that someone tells me looks like an FBI File on Mikey's dear friend **** Spence. I know that **** Spence is basically old news to many; the News-Press has written extensively about his relationship with Mikey and about his money laundering arrest in NY. I still didn't allow my curiosity to stop me from checking out this alleged FBI file that crazy Marian posted on her website. The file unfortunately is in a zip-drive format where each page is a folder that you have to open and then go back into the next folder to read the next page. This file has a total of what appears to be 39 pages and here is what I have gleamed from it so far. It looks like Spence after his arrest by the FBI, sat down with an Agent by the name of Stuart McArthur on 30 different occasions and ratted out his co-defendants and admitted to numerous crimes that he committed with others. Of interest, on page #1, starting on paragraph #3, Spence tells the FBI that in 1980 he was hired by a guy named Mattei to murder an ex-associate in the state of Virginia. Spence got a guy named Zazzarino to help him kill a guy who is not named in the report on behalf of a guy named Heirholzer. According to Spence, he was paid $20,000 for the job and he gave Zazzarino $15,000 to kill the intended victim. Spence and Zarrarino drove from New York to Virigina where Zazzarino constructed a pipe bomb to place under the victim's car. Spence states that he aborted the plan because he saw children's toys in the front yard of the intended victim's house (such a nice guy).

This info in this alleged FBI report is on the first two pages of Spence's interview with the FBI. As I said, there are 39 pages to the report that I have yet to read. The first two pages already says a lot about Spence and his buddy Mike Scott. Yet, we want to talk about Bushong being crazy. Our uniform and profession are being tarnished like never seen before, but who cares that these types are Mikey's friends. Maybe Bushong and the Ferrantes were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Balls
    What shameless idiots we have on this job, all the taking about Bushong and his family just because he has the nerve to run against the King of Lee County. Those who truly know the King know that his relationship with his Misses isn't exactly pristine. This is not what this election should be about. It should be about who will better serve your interest and that of the residents of this county. Which candidate will have no problem with the members of the LCSO unionizing, a candidate who wants to create a step-plan so that deputies could have the dignity of knowing that they are working for a fair wage that will help them support their families and not live with the stigma of having to apply for social assistance. Yeah, we can call Bushong crazy, a bully, and all the silly names that we want, but in the end if its Mike Scott that is chosen by this agency or the people of this county, well the joke will be on at least 80% of us and it won't be fun and we all know it.

I was recently told that crazy Marian from and justice 4 all posted a paper that someone tells me looks like an FBI File on Mikey's dear friend **** Spence. I know that **** Spence is basically old news to many; the News-Press has written extensively about his relationship with Mikey and about his money laundering arrest in NY. I still didn't allow my curiosity to stop me from checking out this alleged FBI file that crazy Marian posted on her website. The file unfortunately is in a zip-drive format where each page is a folder that you have to open and then go back into the next folder to read the next page. This file has a total of what appears to be 39 pages and here is what I have gleamed from it so far. It looks like Spence after his arrest by the FBI, sat down with an Agent by the name of Stuart McArthur on 30 different occasions and ratted out his co-defendants and admitted to numerous crimes that he committed with others. Of interest, on page #1, starting on paragraph #3, Spence tells the FBI that in 1980 he was hired by a guy named Mattei to murder an ex-associate in the state of Virginia. Spence got a guy named Zazzarino to help him kill a guy who is not named in the report on behalf of a guy named Heirholzer. According to Spence, he was paid $20,000 for the job and he gave Zazzarino $15,000 to kill the intended victim. Spence and Zarrarino drove from New York to Virigina where Zazzarino constructed a pipe bomb to place under the victim's car. Spence states that he aborted the plan because he saw children's toys in the front yard of the intended victim's house (such a nice guy).

This info in this alleged FBI report is on the first two pages of Spence's interview with the FBI. As I said, there are 39 pages to the report that I have yet to read. The first two pages already says a lot about Spence and his buddy Mike Scott. Yet, we want to talk about Bushong being crazy. Our uniform and profession are being tarnished like never seen before, but who cares that these types are Mikey's friends. Maybe Bushong and the Ferrantes were right all along.

I was told about this site tonight at an event . I wanted to come here to see if it was true and it;s real sad to see it is.
    I had the pleasure to talk to Mr Bushong tonight and have to say he really impressed me and my friends. I found him to be a very honest , upstanding man and I see a huge future for him.
    He knocked me off my feet with the knowledge he had and I liked that he spoke to us like people. We all did our straw votes before he spoke and I changed my mind for the real vote. I wish you a lot of luck Mr Bushong and God Bless, You will need pray if you are going to work with some of these very mean hearted people ,
    Thank you for coming out tonight if you read this and most of all for staying since Mr Scott left like we didn't count after we voted.

Best Wishes,
    One of the Ladies in Red

Lightbulb Bushy the crybaby

What event did you attend?
    Scott had a receiving line of ppl waiting to say hello
    and you really missed the reception he got at the kick
    off to Octoberfest at German American Club.
    Try to spin the truth Bushwacker, but don't be such a
    lil jealous girl because the organizers of Octoberfest requested
    the Sheriff to be part of their event.
    Mike got 70% from the ppl at Gulf Coast Village, suck on that
    Bushy ya looser

Re: Bushy the crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by asig
    What event did you attend?
    Scott had a receiving line of ppl waiting to say hello
    and you really missed the reception he got at the kick
    off to Octoberfest at German American Club.
    Try to spin the truth Bushwacker, but don't be such a
    lil jealous girl because the organizers of Octoberfest requested
    the Sheriff to be part of their event.
    Mike got 70% from the ppl at Gulf Coast Village, suck on that
    Bushy ya looser

And this is one reason why, You guys are losing the respect of the communities...

First of all, You don't talk to people like that , grow up and stop being so rude, You have no idea who that is, She clearly said she is a citizen and you respond like that ?
    If you are a LEO , Your words and actions are a reflection on ALL LEOs .

Like Children, they learn their manners from their parents. Is this what Mike Scott has taught you ? Act like an Adult.

Let me remind people, this Leo Affairs is watched by the public and the press daily.
    Everyday the immature behavior and name calling is thought of every time a LCSO car drives pass, Everyone wonders if the deputies behind the wheel are the same behind the keyboard. Stop Embarrassing Yourselves and co-workers.

As a Policy warning , It is my understanding that LCSO computers are not to be used for personal use. I could be wrong and correct me if I am.

According to Google Analytic , My website is receiving an average of at least 20 - 70 Lee County Sheriff Offices hits per day, at 34 % of my visitors. Either, Mike Scott is all those hits or You guys are risking your jobs. That man is extremely vindictive , Don't think he won't use that against you , if he needs to.. STOP using your work computers..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast