Hey Guilty-eri, How Much Do You Pay The Help to Steal Signs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Hey Guilty-eri, How Much Do You Pay The Help to Steal Si

Hey SERPICO don't you have another false report to file? Maybe the judge will charge you with perjury this time.

You see RAHL you think SERPICO is all high and mighty but he really is the same guy despise. Something to think about.

Is she a probationary Lt., if so, that's a demotion pure and simple plus the 5 days off.

Well if you are accused of taking two hundred dollars from a snitch your asked to resign before you get fired (MISDEAMENOR CRIME) however a Lt that supports Bob is in limbo status, never the less, who is caught red handed committing a misdeamenor. I dont here Bob claiming if she was in town he would arrest her himself. You see ladies and gents double standards for a chosen few. This protection screen has to go down before the wotker bees start turning on the brass. Transparent my asssssssss Bob.

You dumb-shits actually think that article was researched, written and published the same day? That article has been weeks in the making therefore the IA, in all likelihood, has already been ongoing.

SIMPLTONS!

I have been a PSCO member for 15 years and I have never been so embarrassed by the way this agency has been running as a whole over the last 6 yrs and yet there are still a few BG supporters...why? What has he done for us? He has been suspending jail guards for 240 hours for missed checks regardless of reason. We haven't had a raise since he's been around as Chief Deputy/ Sheriff yet manages to come up with the funds to operate that drunken safe harbor or programs for inmates. He's changed the promotional process that now allows people who have no idea what theyre doing to be a sergeant after 5 years because they can post a decent score on a test! (Its a joke). Lts for that matter as evidence of the latest. He's cut 600 positions by his own admission. (BCC has been hammering his budget because they cant stand his arrogance...you really think this county has no money? Thats laughable!)
    I have never posted here before but this latest inicdent with Lt Reid stealing signs is just another fiasco going on under his watch. I wont even get into the Martin, Narco and loafing things. The ironic thing is....loafing will get you fired...but committing crime will not! C'MON Man!! Guys we really need Rice back!! Its getting real ugly around here!!

Quote Originally Posted by newdaycoming
    I have been a PSCO member for 15 years and I have never been so embarrassed by the way this agency has been running as a whole over the last 6 yrs and yet there are still a few BG supporters...why? What has he done for us? (Well lets see. Heres a few. 3 days personal leave, standby pay, paid overtime now, new uniforms for you hacks, more buy back time and more. But see nothing is ever good enough for you azzholes.) He has been suspending jail guards for 240 hours for missed checks regardless of reason.You were warned. It's really not that difficult to get up off your azz and do your job.) We haven't had a raise since he's been around as Chief Deputy/ Sheriff yet manages to come up with the funds to operate that drunken safe harbor or programs for inmates. He's changed the promotional process that now allows people who have no idea what theyre doing to be a sergeant after 5 years because they can post a decent score on a test! (I agree with you on this one)(Its a joke). Lts for that matter as evidence of the latest. He's cut 600 positions by his own admission. (BCC has been hammering his budget because they cant stand his arrogance.(So you say)..you really think this county has no money? Yes and that's been proven)Thats laughable!)
    I have never posted here before (Yeah right)but this latest inicdent with Lt Reid stealing signs is just another fiasco going on under his watch. I wont even get into the Martin, Narco and loafing things. The ironic thing is....loafing will get you fired...but committing crime will not! (How many deputies have goten DUI's? How many deputies have shot at their husband or been in fights? Exactly.)C'MON Man!! Guys we really need Rice back!! Its getting real ugly around here!!

Thats pretty sad that a newly promoted LT(now we know why) is out doing such juvenile stuff to try to get a vote away from another canidate. Stay Classy PCSO..

This will be a test case for Gullteri's favoritism at its finest. There is NO OTHER outcome other than her termination or forced resignation. Let's see what he does to one of his few supporters. Hey Bob, we are watching this one.

Statement to the press from Bob: This incident is outrageous, but I can't manage all employees of the department. I blame the following people for this criminal act: Rice, Bernie McCabe, Capt. Hansel, Retired Capt. Alphonso, Gerry Coleman, Don Genung, the entire I/A division, Lt. Gerretz, and President Obama. (Hey LLW, did I miss anyone?)

These written supervisory test apparently cannot determine if applicants have common sense or ethical behavior. That's how we ended up with so many idiots and incompetents as supervisors.

Let's reverse the Lt.Reid sign theft scandal: if Lt. Reid had been stealing Gualtieri's signs would he still do nothing and order IAD to do nothing until the SA decides wheather to press charges? Would Bob leave her in a command position or would he fire her like he fired the alleged loafers? Did Bob know that she would be removing Rice signs prior to promoting her to Lt.? Was it a quid pro quo arrangement between Gualtieri and Reid?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast