J.J. Suspended from Clermont - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: J.J. Suspended from Clermont

:lol: :lol: God, I only hope you write better and more accurate reports, you remind me of an old Dirty Harry movie, where Clint Eastwood asks recruits for Inspector promotions what was their best arrest ever, I am sure yours would be a DUI.....anyway, I don't have time for your childish retorts and I certainly do not have to justify my time spent as a law enforcement officer either in or at the WGPD or HCSO to a moron like you, and yes, I did make errors in judgment which led to my problems that you continually reference, which had absolutely nothing to do with my job as I had already retired.... I will pit my arrest record for felonies against yours anytime, the end score would be like 500 to maybe a dozen for you, now tell us why you really hate JR...he when he was younger was a good looking guy, did you come on to him and he rejected you...? or maybe he just figured out that you are a worthless malcontent hoping to hang in there to collect a pension and move to Key West...? A real man would post his name and as for causing problems with your agency I am sure I could really figure out who you are if I was that interested, there are not that many 20 year veterans in that agency, however, nothing to fear from a real detective as I could not really care less about you or your agency....now be a good cop and go write some traffic cases or an FIR....show the Chief you are really doing something worthwhile.....cry-baby malcontent trouble maker that you are......have a nice day.... :cop:

When you have to come on an internet forum and "brag" about how many felonies you made in your career (by the way was that felonies YOU'VE committed or guys you "arrested") then you have some deep seeded little penis syndrome. By the way "Sgt" it can't be too many, you work for Winter Garden not Miami....but keep on bragging you're good at it!

WGPD should be disbanded and absorbed by the county. Once you work for WG you will either (1) be a yes man / yes woman in order to keep your job. Go to work everyday fearing if you look at the DC the wrong way that could be your last day (2) if you have any common sense quickly leave and go to a real law enforcement agency where you won't be doomed for patrol your entire career. (3) You'll get fired and they'll talk shit about you and probably ruin your chances at being a LEO again.

Guest532D - I couldn't have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest532D
    WGPD should be disbanded and absorbed by the county. Once you work for WG you will either (1) be a yes man / yes woman in order to keep your job. Go to work everyday fearing if you look at the DC the wrong way that could be your last day (2) if you have any common sense quickly leave and go to a real law enforcement agency where you won't be doomed for patrol your entire career. (3) You'll get fired and they'll talk shit about you and probably ruin your chances at being a LEO again.
    Bill is that bad? He seems like a nice guy. No, I don't work there with you.

Bill is a wannabe Grady Judd. He idolizes his BFF but doesn't realize he lacks what it takes to get to that level. Nobody likes Bill; he was hated at OCSO as well as WGPD. The only difference is WGPD has no union and Bill has more power and freedom to be a dictator. Let's face it, Brennan is just a figure head but Bill runs the department which probably has the highest turnover rate in Orange County. The people who do stay don't have a back up plan and have no other options. But to each is his own. I was there before but if you offer me that $44K salary now I'd probably S28.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

J J Suspended from Clermont

i got suspended about 30 times on halo 2 but i was one of them people who team standbyed good old days had 7 accounts at 1 point but normally around 4 of the were suspended

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12