J.J. Suspended from Clermont
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J.J. Suspended from Clermont

Good! Probably ruined them like he tried here.

Re: J.J. Suspended from Clermont

What a POS, Johnson is an evil guy for sure. The guy opens his mouth and nothing but lie after lie. Any insight would be appreciated we are desperately attempting to rid him of his position in Clermont. Anything would be helpful......Thanks and be safe out there.

POS is right. This guy has been getting by with it for 30 years. Lie after lie after lie. Lies in court too. Heck, the guy lies every time he opens his mouth. Was trying to buy drugs in Winter Garden back in the mid-80's as well.

Clermont needs to wise up. Good ole boy racist.

I knew Jon from the time he was hired as a reservist at the WGPD, I met him the first day Sergeant Stoney Williams hired him, he was young, bright and articulate. At the time I was a full-time patrolman, and he rode with me quite a bit, we became good friends, I really liked him and saw the makings of a good professional officer. I was the one who talked the Chief, Donald G. Ficke into hiring him full-time. His performance never disappointed me in the slightest. I never knew him to lie or even cloak the truth in shadows, he was honest and intelligent and came from a good family, he was just a nice person.

When I became a Sergeant at the WGPD, he worked another shift, and I always kept tabs on him through his supervisor, he always excelled. When I could not tolerate Ficke any longer, I left and went to work in Hillsborough County, but; my heart was always with Winter Garden and I kept in touch with some of the people from time to time. Jon eventually made Detective then Sergeant and finally Lieutenant, when he changed into the monster you claim he is I don't know. People change, but; usually not that much, I trusted, liked and respected JR, I find it very hard to believe he turned into a liar or a bad officer, I will always have good memories of him and the time we spent together, and unlike some people I will give my name, former Sergeant WGPD, Rick Dawes

Quote Originally Posted by rdawes
    I knew Jon from the time he was hired as a reservist at the WGPD, I met him the first day Sergeant Stoney Williams hired him, he was young, bright and articulate. At the time I was a full-time patrolman, and he rode with me quite a bit, we became good friends, I really liked him and saw the makings of a good professional officer. I was the one who talked the Chief, Donald G. Ficke into hiring him full-time. His performance never disappointed me in the slightest. I never knew him to lie or even cloak the truth in shadows, he was honest and intelligent and came from a good family, he was just a nice person.

When I became a Sergeant at the WGPD, he worked another shift, and I always kept tabs on him through his supervisor, he always excelled. When I could not tolerate Ficke any longer, I left and went to work in Hillsborough County, but; my heart was always with Winter Garden and I kept in touch with some of the people from time to time. Jon eventually made Detective then Sergeant and finally Lieutenant, when he changed into the monster you claim he is I don't know. People change, but; usually not that much, I trusted, liked and respected JR, I find it very hard to believe he turned into a liar or a bad officer, I will always have good memories of him and the time we spent together, and unlike some people I will give my name, former Sergeant WGPD, Rick Dawes
    You were de-certified in '99 after you were put on probation in'92 by FDLE. Your word is worthless "Sergeant".

I retired in 1992, the decertification came 7 years later and was a result of being tied into a company as a distributor that was accused of being involved in fraudulent activities as to taking money from investors. As for Jon I still stand by my previous statements and will never think of him as being dishonest, or a liar, maybe you just all did not meet his expectations of being good law enforcement officers and you are using this forum to malign his reputation...you can cast aspersions all you like, why don't you post your name..? A real man with nothing to hide would, but; you hide behind anonymous postings, you were probably or possibly still are an active law enforcement officer, you probably hide during your shift and read cheap magazines while collecting a salary and thinking of ways to get even with people who you believe have wronged you....grow up....

Quote Originally Posted by R. Dawes
    I retired in 1992, the decertification came 7 years later and was a result of being tied into a company as a distributor that was accused of being involved in fraudulent activities as to taking money from investors. As for Jon I still stand by my previous statements and will never think of him as being dishonest, or a liar, maybe you just all did not meet his expectations of being good law enforcement officers and you are using this forum to malign his reputation...you can cast aspersions all you like, why don't you post your name..? A real man with nothing to hide would, but; you hide behind anonymous postings, you were probably or possibly still are an active law enforcement officer, you probably hide during your shift and read cheap magazines while collecting a salary and thinking of ways to get even with people who you believe have wronged you....grow up....
    Actually just the opposite "Sgt", why would I post my name??? You seem like the type to go to my agency and make up lies. I base this on the true circumstances of you being decertified and never allowed to be a sworn law enforcement officer in this state for the rest of your life. You have shown you have no morals, still twenty years later you deny the true events and have no personal accountability. Your word is garbage based on YOUR character, as for Johnson, well "sgt" birds of a feather...birds of a feather. Kudos for posting your name "sgt" but you have tarnished the badge and the fault is yours and yours alone. You wouldn't make a pimple on my a$$ as far as our style of policework. Good day

What is Johnson doing these days anyway?

Well, the attacks continue, Mr. I am afraid to post my name, you are spineless with a giant yellow streak down your back. I know your type, hide during your shift, write a few old people citations for running stop signs and always managing to be the second car to arrive at hot calls. If you had an ounce of courage you would post your name. I don't have to defend my time as a law enforcement officer to the likes of a coward. When you can put on your career history that you acted with no backup and arrested 5 armed robbery suspects in 5 separate incidents and took hundreds of violent and predatory suspects off the streets, then I will be impressed, if you are going to attack me personally, then get your facts right, I retired in 1992, all those problems I encountered occurred thereafter. I get a nice pension every month for my service, which would not be the case if I was arrested and terminated by my agency. You my friend would not make a pimple on a good cops ass, you are a bitter juvenile acting malcontent and I feel sorry for your zone partners..... :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by That Bad Sergeant
    Well, the attacks continue, Mr. I am afraid to post my name, you are spineless with a giant yellow streak down your back. I know your type, hide during your shift, write a few old people citations for running stop signs and always managing to be the second car to arrive at hot calls. If you had an ounce of courage you would post your name. I don't have to defend my time as a law enforcement officer to the likes of a coward. When you can put on your career history that you acted with no backup and arrested 5 armed robbery suspects in 5 separate incidents and took hundreds of violent and predatory suspects off the streets, then I will be impressed, if you are going to attack me personally, then get your facts right, I retired in 1992, all those problems I encountered occurred thereafter. I get a nice pension every month for my service, which would not be the case if I was arrested and terminated by my agency. You my friend would not make a pimple on a good cops ass, you are a bitter juvenile acting malcontent and I feel sorry for your zone partners..... :devil:
    No problems "wanna be sgt"....pssst hey ...psssst hey...did the FDLE revoke your certification? It's a direct question "wanna be sgt". It's always about how great you were and how much of a badass you were. I've been doing this gig for 20 years, never heard the best cops I know brag but guess what, the losers like you who rode everybody else's coat tails and took credit for everybody else's arrests are the braggers. So keep on bragging sir, keep on bragging. I KNOW what kind of worthless cop you were and evidently so does the State of Florida...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast