Hail to the Chief!!

Hail to the Chief!!

Such a sad day for the Department and ultimately for the citizens of our city. It is sad and respectable that even though Chief Graham has done nothing wrong he chooses to step down honorably to try and save the department from more negative publicity from the negative group.

It is sad that such a small group of people (most who were fired for a reason) have influenced 2 Clermont City Council Members so much that they even believe the lies. I hope our citizens and officers remember this next election and do what we can to remove those council members. I wonder if they might have violated any Sunshine Laws with their conversations and interaction with the negative group. I am wondering, since none of the ones complaining actually live in the city, why are they allowed to influence our politics and our city? It makes me think those City Council Members do not have the best interests of our citizens in mind. It will be our job to make sure they do not see another term.

The Chief did great things for the city, he was under-appreciated and will be greatly missed!!

Re: Hail to the Chief!!

You go GRAHAM...Go hang out at the beach and live your life my friend...I am not a cop in Clermont but have known you for years in Boynton...You know things are different here in the South..This Sh't would never Fly here..they would had already gotten a beat down..Guess when you work for a want to be police dept that's kinda what you get...Hey looser don't show your face to a real police department... Don't think for a second that we would tolerate your ignorance. Sorry Graham for what you tolerated or tried too tolerate...Brother we back you in Boynton..Just think they hide behind smoke screens..We are the real deal my brother...I Hear you have some good support...Real true blue.......

Boynton supporters....

Re: Hail to the Chief!!

A great man and yes a very sad time! I know I will miss him!