Deputy Arrest for Stalking - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Deputy Arrest for Stalking

These posts are hard to follow... one says she was stalking, the next says he was stalking and they both are classified as 183's. :roll:

Ok. The reserve deputy got arrested for stalking and has other charges pending according to the ledger. There is a female deputy under the gun for a stalking incident in Central. And apparently there was a male deputy in SW who was suspended according to one of the last posts.

All three are seperate incidents...

glad to see nothing changes at pcso.... some get special treatment and others get screwed hell staff members get away with the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by clear it up
    Ok. The reserve deputy got arrested for stalking and has other charges pending according to the ledger. There is a female deputy under the gun for a stalking incident in Central. And apparently there was a male deputy in SW who was suspended according to one of the last posts.

All three are seperate incidents...
    Thank you.

RED2BLUE... You clearly have your facts straight before you show up to throw mud.. Lol. Nothing new. Another misinformed moron trying to slander another deputy. What's wrong, he take a girl you had a crush on? Wait no, let me guess, he got the job you put in for? Whatever your beef with him, let me at least set you straight on some small details of you incorrect post. That deputy does NOT work in SW, and he is NOT CST. If you were in court, they would discredit you and throw you off the stand, and not use anything else you said bc you're clearly proven to be untruthful. I don't think it's that necessarily, I just think you're stupid and don't know any better. Well that, and he probably did take your girl. 8)

Why don't you two beyotches just meet on the playground after school. Or, here's a thought, why don't you grow up and act like professional Law Enforcement Officers.

I hear that the witch hunt is on at PCSO 1 is forced to retire for typing something on the computer which every deputy has said sometime or other...and i hear the powers at be are looking into all of your david and fcic/ncic and anything you typed on the computer BEWARE big brother is watching you.............................
    So. I take it these two are related. Who is being forced to retire? What did they allegedly type?...

You know what, the joke is really on all you jokers that are still working at the agency kissing a$$, which I hope you are because you know every one of you on here has said or done the same thing these two did but just haven't been caught yet. Good luck to them and congrats on getting away from the bs and on to living a normal life like the rest of us have who were smart enough to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Gue
    You know what, the joke is really on all you jokers that are still working at the agency kissing a$$, which I hope you are because you know every one of you on here has said or done the same thing these two did but just haven't been caught yet. Good luck to them and congrats on getting away from the bs and on to living a normal life like the rest of us have who were smart enough to leave.
    Get over yourself. Did you leave, or were you given a choice? And if it takes some kissing @$$ to keep a job in todays economy, so be it. And yes, most have done something that could come back to bite them in the rear. But hopefully your adult enough to know when you've done wrong, so when your numbers up and you get caught red handed, take it like a man (or chick) and move on. If you play with fire your gonna get burned. As to living a normal life, who has one of those?? :?

Quote Originally Posted by Gue
    Relax TT - are you saying that everyone that works at the SO is as dishonest as you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12