Arrest of State Offical - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Arrest of State Offical

Quote Originally Posted by Alguien que conoce
    Alla tu, mama tranca...go ahead and support the estafador. Sweetwater is a banana republic like any other, and the mayor is a Rick Scott kiss-ass. The governor is a criminal, and your mayor isn't far behind.
    OKAY papito, like if Doral PD was such a wundrland? Your City Manager is a bully, your chief left his balls behind when he left miami-dade and your officers get treated like shit! At least here, we are respected by the criminal element because we dont put up with the crap that you have to. And we have the suport of our Mayor and Chief too. I see you guys driving around scared not knowing if ur gonna have a job tomorrow because Dooral has no PBA protection. Everyone of your officers are disgruntled and too scurred to say so. Sumthing else too mamalonsonson, the day that gov tricky ricky scot is out we are still going to kick ass. Our mayor dont need the gov to suport us. talking about criminals, lets not talk too much about some of the shady characters you have working at Dooral PD that are ratas, ex-52 informants and habitual 33 offenders. And your mayor is not far behind either by banking on all of those secret city provided accounts. Oh and your citizens are all a bunch of venezuelen equivocados that think Sweetwater is Dooral. That's why when we stop sum Dooral resident, we stroke them as many as wee can. Then they leave screaming I know Reekee I know Reeke (your chief). We just laugh. We laugh at you and we laugh at your city government estupido!!

I am confused why a police officer goes after another police officer even if you don't work in the same departments. Grow Up you all are giving us bad names :cop:

[quote=Ni pinga]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Alguien que conoce":2zjvpwun
    Alla tu, mama tranca...go ahead and support the estafador. Sweetwater is a banana republic like any other, and the mayor is a Rick Scott kiss-ass. The governor is a criminal, and your mayor isn't far behind.
    OKAY papito, like if Doral PD was such a wundrland? Your City Manager is a bully, your chief left his balls behind when he left miami-dade and your officers get treated like shit! At least here, we are respected by the criminal element because we dont put up with the crap that you have to. And we have the suport of our Mayor and Chief too. I see you guys driving around scared not knowing if ur gonna have a job tomorrow because Dooral has no PBA protection. Everyone of your officers are disgruntled and too scurred to say so. Sumthing else too mamalonsonson, the day that gov tricky ricky scot is out we are still going to kick ass. Our mayor dont need the gov to suport us. talking about criminals, lets not talk too much about some of the shady characters you have working at Dooral PD that are ratas, ex-52 informants and habitual 33 offenders. And your mayor is not far behind either by banking on all of those secret city provided accounts. Oh and your citizens are all a bunch of venezuelen equivocados that think Sweetwater is Dooral. That's why when we stop sum Dooral resident, we stroke them as many as wee can. Then they leave screaming I know Reekee I know Reeke (your chief). We just laugh. We laugh at you and we laugh at your city government estupido!![/quote:2zjvpwun]

At no point did I ever say that my department or city are better. As a matter of fact, every city, county, state, and federal agency is ****ed up in some fashion. Every politician is corrupt somehow.

Go ahead and keep up the bullshit "high speed/low drag" front...I'll stay here with my better pay, pension, and benefits.

Ill give you the retirement, but Better pay? Oh and worker protection?.. You have none! Can you say; AT WILL?

Are you still doing meth ? Oh, aqui hay cojones. Your city pd has gopher balls. So shove that right up it ass mamalon. Don't ever even try to put us down again!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ill give you the retirement, but Better pay? Oh and worker protection?.. You have none! Can you say; AT WILL?

Are you still doing meth ? Oh, aqui hay cojones. Your city pd has gopher balls. So shove that right up it ass mamalon. Don't ever even try to put us down again!

Not with either dept. but to the SPD guy, your dept is seen by every other agency as the place you go to work as a last resort. And mr doral? Why the fuk do you care what happens at the mall in SWEETWATER? You must have a dog in the fight. And glad I work in neither. Good night children.

Not with either dept. but to the SPD guy, your dept is seen by every other agency as the place you go to work as a last resort. And mr doral? Why the fuk do you care what happens at the mall in SWEETWATER? You must have a dog in the fight. And glad I work in neither. Good night children.

Oye Doral becareful what you say parnita, before you get fired like Pelosi,Ennis,Dobson, y la puta that was ìn DB. Atleast we have an administration that backs us 100%. Ustedes no tienen los cojones que tenemos nosotros. We close cases. What do you do? Aprende ser hombre mamatranca. Go retire again and go home to your ***** ....cat.
    Oye Sweetwater yo no soy policia de Doral pero your police department is a big joke papito. Your cops are all unprofessional clowns with badges that think they are above the law. At least Doral has a lot of professional retired officers with years of experience in real police departments like NYPD, Chicago etc... The majority of Sweetwater police officers are reserves that work as security guards for Mickey Mouse security companies like Master Investigations, FPI, and Valor Security. It's no wonder you all hang out at the Dolphin Mall because you all are Mall Cops!!! Go ride a segway and keep people from parking in the fire lane.

Your officers have la mala fama of stopping people for minor traffic violations and beating them up. The treatment you give law abiding decent people at traffic stops is horrible and gives a bad reputation to other police officers who work in real police departments and are real full time cops not $1.00 a year reserve wanna be real police.

So you can go lick your own bolas pendejo.

So professional!! It's embarrassing ... Yes everyone know SPD is a POS dept! That's a given! Next

How come Doral PD does not have its own LEOAFFAIRS forum? We want to know what’s going on in Ricky’s world. Will Ricky survive the elections and whatever happened to Trigo?

I am confused why a police officer goes after another police officer even if you don't work in the same departments. Grow Up you all are giving us bad names :cop:
    You must not be from South Florida. I can say 95% of South Florida police officers in every department act like idiots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast