You didn't build that

You didn't build that

Hey Harvey, you know those sergeants stripes you worked so hard to get? Well you didn't build that. Someone else made it happen.

Re: You didn't build that

“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t built that!” Are perhaps the dumbest words ever uttered by a President. What President Dumbo Ears is too stupid to understand is, the roads were built mostly by private businesses and the schools were significantly and demonstratively better before there was a Department of Education promoting and allowing unions to ruin the education system in America. The government is an impediment to business and I frankly have had it. I’m thinking of shutting my business down (which my wife and I built BTW; without help from Barry), retiring and living on my savings; essentially opting out of paying taxes so I don’t support the tyrannical state we live in anymore. I’m having a John Galt moment. The only thing stopping me is my employees. None the less, we are setting in place a plan for a few years down the road to just say screw it. At which point we will no longer support the immoral actions of mentally ill liberals.

This country is so f#$%@* up, I don't know how you cops even do it any more