Is MDPD still the best department?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is MDPD still the best department?

hmmmmmm? :cop:

Re: Is MDPD still the best department?

Compared to what?

Do "we" have issues? No doubt. Can "we" improve? No doubt.

The toughest job is sifting through all the rumors created by disgruntled people simply because something didn't go their way. Once you get passed those haters, yes "we" are the best Department. No doubt!!!!

Lol. Maybe according to Dade county standards.

Ya Think?

Best cops in the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Re: Is MDPD still the best department?

Quote Originally Posted by guest0939
    Best cops in the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MDPD are true buddy****ers! No doubt about it!

:devil:

Someone erased it but our department is full of BUDDYF*CKERS!!!!!

What is a buddyfu#$!@ and why do you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by guest 20
    Great department, yes yes, all the way.
    Buddy f'ers are people who stab you in the back, period. There are a lot of jealous people in the department. But who cares?
    The department has awesome potential for a solid law enforcement career. I'm not here to be anyone's buddy anyways. This is a workplace, a place of business. If I want friends, I'll volunteer at the church. This a place to build a career and earn a paycheck.
    Those jealous haters, trust me, are people who watch others advance in their career while their disgruntled asses ***** about how "it should have been me." But they never interview for an open spot, they never clear to handle a call, they never bring in an arrest, their daily worksheets look like crap, they won't write a ticket, etc. They think someone's gonna go find them at their house and set them up in a nice spot just because they are good people. They are dreaming. But if your ass gets out there and is eager to work, you show good judgement, you make arrests, you SHOW UP TO WORK MORE THAN YOU TAKE OFF, and put your best foot forward and interview when there are openings, you'll get off "the road" and start doing the kind of stuff you enjoy. Good luck. Sorry about all the dead wood floating around in a brown uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 20
    Great department, yes yes, all the way.
    Buddy f'ers are people who stab you in the back, period. There are a lot of jealous people in the department. But who cares?
    The department has awesome potential for a solid law enforcement career. I'm not here to be anyone's buddy anyways. This is a workplace, a place of business. If I want friends, I'll volunteer at the church. This a place to build a career and earn a paycheck.
    Those jealous haters, trust me, are people who watch others advance in their career while their disgruntled asses ***** about how "it should have been me." But they never interview for an open spot, they never clear to handle a call, they never bring in an arrest, their daily worksheets look like crap, they won't write a ticket, etc. They think someone's gonna go find them at their house and set them up in a nice spot just because they are good people. They are dreaming. But if your ass gets out there and is eager to work, you show good judgement, you make arrests, you SHOW UP TO WORK MORE THAN YOU TAKE OFF, and put your best foot forward and interview when there are openings, you'll get off "the road" and start doing the kind of stuff you enjoy. Good luck. Sorry about all the dead wood floating around in a brown uniform.
    Yep, A-Men dude you hit it out of the Marlin, tax payer park.5

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast