Is MDPD still the best department? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Is MDPD still the best department?

Homestead has lots of problems. Three of them were just arrested and another is in the news for other crap. You have to remember, Homestead is not that big of a department.

I used to think that North Miami Beach was the bomb, but they lost their cars and are taking big hits.

City of Miami has taken a hit three years in a row and those guys are miserable.

MDPD has one big advantage, our size. We may not have the best leaders, but at least if you work you can move around. Now, I know some people will say that you have to be connected to move around and that is true to some extent. I still believe that if you work and keep a good attitude your time will come. Keep your head up and these bad times will soon pass. Everything happens in phases.

I also believe that DROP has been bad for the department.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Homestead has lots of problems. Three of them were just arrested and another is in the news for other crap. You have to remember, Homestead is not that big of a department.

I used to think that North Miami Beach was the bomb, but they lost their cars and are taking big hits.

City of Miami has taken a hit three years in a row and those guys are miserable.

MDPD has one big advantage, our size. We may not have the best leaders, but at least if you work you can move around. Now, I know some people will say that you have to be connected to move around and that is true to some extent. I still believe that if you work and keep a good attitude your time will come. Keep your head up and these bad times will soon pass. Everything happens in phases.

I agree with everything except the DROP being bad for the Department. I know that some officers in DROP develop bad attitudes, but I know of just as many who worked hard right to the very end. Depends on the work ethics of the person.

I also believe that DROP has been bad for the department.

We could be with real cop, real leadership, someone who is fair and worked their way up the ranks never forgetting us little people on the road, who do most of the work, but thats just wishful thinking.

I agree what are missing and have been missing for many years is a leader at the top. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No way. Your agency has dropped in the toilet and is floating, waiting for someone to flush and spray air freshener. There are several municipalities that have passed you by.
    What's the matter? Your file got rejected? Lemme guess, the psych? No, the poly?
    "Several" municipalities? You are so full of shit, you are so ignorant. I can't think of ONE municipality that has "passed us by."
    Keep dreaming, little one. Someday you just might sneak in.

With Dr. Gwen Boyd at the helm, we can finally consider ourselves a good, professional department. It will also go far in showing that our department is not as bigoted as others view us.

Oh Please, go away you sorry looser

Miami Dade is the best.

Will not be the bet in the future very sad

Why or why not???????????????????????????? :devil:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast