No to Lombardo

Thread: No to Lombardo

No to Lombardo

True Law Enforcement Professionals do not want Lombardo

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/newsrel.n ... 2D005A2918

Re: No to Lombardo

I know both Lombardo and Brodsky personally and there is no question Brodsky is the choice! I agree with the previous poster. On the other hand, Lombardo is just plain sleezy! He was the defense attorney on a trial two weeks ago where he tried to hide evidence. It was home invasion robbery where three masked people broke into a house, stole money, and Lomardo's guy tried to rape a female they had tied up. She IDd him by his distinctive shoes. He was arrested right afterward still wearing the shoes. The arresting ofc didn't collect the shoes but left them in the jail property. A year later (right before trial) Lombardo goes to the jail and takes the shoes out of property. When the lawyers asked him about it in court he said he wasn't going to produce the evidence and "the cops should have done their job and gotten them before I did". He eventually realized he was busted and brought the shoes to court. And THIS is who we want as the next State Attorney!?!?!?! I don't think so! (Oh and btw, the bad guy is doing life! )lawdawg