Gildo - Page 11
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gildo

Re: Gildo

WOW MOD, all I wrote was that " I also do not care for this individual " and you deleted that . Time to send MOD 1 a note. Sir you are letting your emotions over ride what ever common sense you have.

Quote Originally Posted by guest4
    WOW MOD, all I wrote was that " I also do not care for this individual " and you deleted that . Time to send MOD 1 a note. Sir you are letting your emotions over ride what ever common sense you have.

I know, right? The MOD here is OFF THE CHAIN! This is BY FAR the most boring thread of all of them . . . AND I WORK HERE! I'm sure he's going to take this post off and maybe spank me, but someone has to say something. All the other threads are way more interesting and get 1/10 of the interference. It's ridiculous. This is America, not North Korea! Ok MOD, I'm ready to be grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by guest4
    That was not what all you wrote, I took some of yours out and it had nothing to do with you, it was due to another post I deleted and it went with that. Due to that one being a TOU issue, I had to edit yours to fit since it was a reply to that. If I left it, then the post that I deleted would still be implied and anyone could figure it out.

As for your comment of letting my emotions over ride common sense, well let me let you in on a little secret. I don't have a dog in this fight and have no feelings about this topic. If you have a questions about why I did something, feel free to register and send me a PM. I will answer it to explain my actions instead of causing issues here that do not need to be. Many of people have sent me PM's and I answer them. No issues from anyone once I explain it. Remember what ASSUME means. ops:

Im glad the mod cleaned this site up_the emerald palace hallway was out of control. Its a direct reflection on the chiefs lack of control, lack of respect, and utter incompetence. There is hatred between bureaus and he has turned everyine against each other
    Olive Oil is the worst

Ryan go hit golf balls, you will feel better :mrgreen:

Who is the half white goofy hairy grandpa commander from that public servives unit snooping around the district? Dumb@$$ comes around asking if we need anything and asking what we think of the captain and major. I mean really gramps? Like we're gonna tell your fat lazy blimp @$$! I cant stand a snitch especially some fake suck up making 6 figures and serving since "1973". My pops was born in 73 you overpaid dough boy.

Dude I know! He's got more hair growing out of his ears than i got on my face? =-O
    Be careful buddy. Thats olive oils snitch. Anything you tell him goes back to her and once an IA rat always a rat. Nothing but snitches in that AARP unit. I heard the white haired grandpa who thinks he is Fonzie is in his 70s and his only job is to get senior citizens to the polling booth. We didnt get thr bonus so long cause they all got raises to 100k plus

Shut up hater. You wish you made their money and had half the knowledge they have as LEO's. You will be golfing with Ryan soon. :evil:

Nooooooooooooooooo

Can someone please let us know what promotions actually happened?????? MCU, Delta, Gulf??????

Dude you dont want to know. Mickey Doodle is off his meds again and letting Guildo call the shots. ño matter how much time in grade you have or who is better qualified POOF FAIRY DUST Guildo sayeth you be promoted. Ño matter your your imcompetent POOF FAIRY DUST Guildo sayeth your promoted. This place has become a disgusting pathetic excuse . uote="Guysgonewild"]Can someone please let us know what promotions actually happened?????? MCU, Delta, Gulf??????[/quote]

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast