Anyone?

Thread: Anyone?

Anyone?

Any scoop on the D3 stuff? I like those guys but somethings up.

Re: Anyone?

Hey chicken little... you should have gotten the clue when no one responded to your last post in the other thread, no one cares!!!. No need to start a new thread on something that is not happening. Stop trying to stir the pot... you are starting to remind me of KH; always stirring the pot!! First in traffic, now in D3...

Why don't you talk about something important, like our new fitness coordinator :shock:

what fitness coordinator? don't tell me the food police have struck CCSO...OH NO!

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC
    what fitness coordinator? don't tell me the food police have struck CCSO...OH NO!

:snicker:
    He will be referred to as the fitness czar. He will be given his own office and work Monday through Friday 8-4. He will continue to drive a company car, most likely unmarked so he doesn’t get caught up in any dispatched calls to and from his destination. Soon he will be the Fitness Lieutenant and draw over 100K. Then he will need a Fitness Sergeant because a LT of nothing can’t do ALL the work.

You may have surmised that I’m a little bitter. Patrol is at critical staffing levels throughout the county but we continue to entertain useless specialty units. If you oppose what I say, all I ask is if you be honest and indicate if you are in patrol or one of our special people.

Hello I am not a special person but just some poor slob who works patrol. It seems to me that these so called "specialty units" are more important than that of street patrol. Pretty soon patrol will be so short we will have to borrow from the specialty units to make up for the shortfall. And then of course you will get on your shift some disgruntled mope who left patrol because he/she did not want to do police work in the first place and thinks its beneath them. Here is a suggestion...do away with MET, FOCUS, COPS and anything else that is draining patrol for no good reason. Please lets get back to having normal fully staffed shifts once again. Its not much fun being at a bar fight when you only have 5 or 6 people on your shift who are already 10=06 at another bar fight.

:cop:

Fitness czar?? sounds like a rumor, but 1/2 this place needs one.

D3, D2 moves etc...if they are none of your business then don't stick your nose into it, is my best advice. No matter what you think you deserve to know.

Road shortages....can't say i disagree that road is spread dangerously thin. That has been the trend for many many years and it isn't stopping. Looks good to the voting public to say we have all these units. All 'special people' once were road patrol too. For alot of years. That's why they opted out of road patrol, to do something else besides breakup bar fights and write sig4 reports. Sorry, but as the new overused saying goes, it is what it is. Look to transfer or suck it up. I'm sucking it up. No choice at this time.

So can anyone shed any light on this new fitness training?

Quote Originally Posted by cooper duper
    Fitness czar?? sounds like a rumor, but 1/2 this place needs one.

D3, D2 moves etc...if they are none of your business then don't stick your nose into it, is my best advice. No matter what you think you deserve to know.

Road shortages....can't say i disagree that road is spread dangerously thin. That has been the trend for many many years and it isn't stopping. Looks good to the voting public to say we have all these units. All 'special people' once were road patrol too. For alot of years. That's why they opted out of road patrol, to do something else besides breakup bar fights and write sig4 reports. Sorry, but as the new overused saying goes, it is what it is. Look to transfer or suck it up. I'm sucking it up. No choice at this time.
    "if they are none of your business then don't stick your nose in it" ?? And you are? We can talk and discuss anything we want to as long as some Nancy doesn't complain about a post to the mod. Change is good and this place needs a good house cleaning to get rid of all the clutter. Patrol is the backbone, everybody else that works here is merely SUPPORT for patrol. What are they gonna do, send me to foot patrol in D7 mids for talking about stuff??? I am already there!!! Fix the damn radios too!