FOX 13 Investigates: Sheriff can't explain missing emails

http://www.fox13news.com/news/fox-13...95939044-story

For all your viewing pleasure. We fight as one. lol

Unregistered
    Way to throw Mel under the bus....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to throw Mel under the bus....
    Anybody but him. The Alfred E. Neuman of Pasco law enforcement. What me worry?

Unregistered
    I'm for one just glad someone is going to finally step up from the media and ask the "man" questions. It's about time he came out from behind his attorney's and speak for himself. The corruption goes deep for years in this agency. Keep up the actual investigative reporting Fox 13. Ask the questions and it will only take you deeper.

Unregistered
    Fox 13 is only scratching the surface, what they really need to be looking into is One Solution. A computer system which a test group said wouldn't work and Nocco signed an even higher no bid contract with. One Solution has never worked and tax payers are still paying for "updates" weekly in the rough tune of $1000 per "update" to attempt to fix the "update" from the previous week. The last number I heard for One Solution was $5 Million for the program, the (then) brand new laptops, the weekly "updates" and newer servers to attempt to feed the horrible system. Oh and did I mention the program has never worked?! I told you I'm more dangerous away from PSO then I was with PSO.

Unregistered
    Fox 13 is only scratching the surface, what they really need to be looking into is One Solution. A computer system which a test group said wouldn't work and Nocco signed an even higher no bid contract with. One Solution has never worked and tax payers are still paying for "updates" weekly in the rough tune of $1000 per "update" to attempt to fix the "update" from the previous week. The last number I heard for One Solution was $5 Million for the program, the (then) brand new laptops, the weekly "updates" and newer servers to attempt to feed the horrible system. Oh and did I mention the program has never worked?! I told you I'm more dangerous away from PSO then I was with PSO.
    I think one solution works well. I wasn't around when it first came out but I find it very easy to use. You know what they say "you can't teach an old dog new tricks". LOL. We appreciate you being away from PCSO.

Unregistered
    I think one solution works well. I wasn't around when it first came out but I find it very easy to use. You know what they say "you can't teach an old dog new tricks". LOL. We appreciate you being away from PCSO.
    And look at what the agency has deteriorated to now. Has no idea what hes talking about, didnt use the old product, doesnt know about the contract or care about possible corruption, but is happy like a small child with a new toy. Well done and so easy to fool.

And you wonder why the crooks are winning in Pasco. LMAO

You know what they say? "Theres a sucker born every minute."