13.5% pay cut on the way.

13.5% pay cut on the way.

City wants an additional 13.5% from the Police officers in addition to the pay cuts we have already taken. I can't work anymore offdutys then I am working now. I work 40 hrs a week, work another 40 to 60 hours offduty plus go to court. I might as well tell the bank to take the house and cars back and pitch a tent in the parking lot at central.

Re: 13.5% pay cut on the way.

Where did you get those numbers because those numbers have not been discussed in contract talks or even in today city commission.

You nitwit they want 13.5 million from the police not a 13.5% paycut FACT CHECK

We are all losers!!! Until we get a TRUE UNION representation this will continue to happen. Folks, you guys need to educate yourselfs on the true definition of a UNION, what the purpose of one is and not let anyone take that away!!!!!!!!! UNITED WE STAND "DIVIDED" WE'll FALL.

It's not 13.5% douchebag...13.5 million. This is exactly what happends when you jump on this board to start some dumba$$ thread. Get the facts straight loser...your post = epic fail.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

SUPER SIZE ME there are 2 posts that already point out this error. All you do is troll on this board. You never have anything constructive to post. The Commish can see that you, Chester and Grammar Po-Po all sit around the keyboard holding hands waiting to attack the next post. So it appears that your post = EPIC FAIL. We will all be waiting for your next dumba$$ response...nite nite loser!

Oh oh the Commish is off his meds again

Commish why do you talk in the third person? ...and off the meds, hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER SIZE ME
    It's not 13.5% douchebag...13.5 million. This is exactly what happends when you jump on this board to start some dumba$$ thread. Get the facts straight loser...your post = epic fail.
    this has been a friendly reminder from your FOP.... :wink:

Lt.Suarez refuses cities offer of $400,000 attorney asking for $1.2 million claiming psychological damages and his boobs has drooped like a female from not being able to work out since practical joke was played on him and Orosaa delivered no discipline to the jokster!! Suarez returned back to work in the North end and is now looked at as a he she amongst his subordinates. The joke has also turned him into a cross dresser as an officer saw him in the gym wearing female underwears.