Bushong on Youtube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bushong on Youtube

Look up Endorsement Interview: Lee Bushong on youtube.. This is by far the best interview I have seen! I wasn't before, but I'm sold now! Watch all three videos.

Re: Bushong on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by wehaveawinner
    Look up Endorsement Interview: Lee Bushong on youtube.. This is by far the best interview I have seen! I wasn't before, but I'm sold now! Watch all three videos.
    AMEN Brother! This is what a professional lawman sounds like. Prepared, confident, and to the point. Did you notice how he tore the old man **** Kalfus (right of the screen a new asshole?) Kalfus is a Scott and Charlie Cris crony from Cape Coral. Hey Kalfus, or should I say ****, do you think you were talking with Tim Fisher.

I only have one worry, the money...Lee needs help in this area. He does not need the money that Scott has to win. Lee needs about $50 to 60K and he'll beat the evil bald head down! I know its difficult for us to contribute because Scott watches who Bushong's contributors are. We can get him money through family members who do not carry our last names and even through trusted friends. Its time we rise up and help put in a real Sheriff that will support us! His detractors will cry that he is a bully and go blah, blah, blah, about leaving. This is all they have, time to come together like never before and put Lee into office.

Well said LB!! After watching these interviews, I am now convinced that LB will get my vote.

Click on the below links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WptspboozRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFfBDco6ZBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzptzAEFQXE

Quote Originally Posted by Cartel
    Well said LB!! After watching these interviews, I am now convinced that LB will get my vote.

Click on the below links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WptspboozRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFfBDco6ZBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzptzAEFQXE
    "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" " I can see all obstacles in my way!" Bushong, the conclusion statement on interview(3/3) rocks.. The zeal in your interviews gave me the same goose's bumps when I first proposed to my wife..When will the citizen of Lee County have an opportunity to hear Sheriff Scott counter your proposal? The way I see it, I don't truly believe the sheriff has the assertion to convience the citizen of Lee County to allow to remain in office for another term.

OMG! This guy rocks!

So MS didn't interview. No shocker there.

Fisher - God bless him. He sure does try. I think his heart is in the right place, but watch his demeanor. He looks like a leprechaun on crack cocaine. I just don't see this guy being a sheriff. And, I'm concerned about his holy roller attitude.

Then I watched Bushong. I've heard a lot of things about him, but when I watched him, all I could think was - wow, this is an executive officer and a leader. I noticed he did not get flustered, that he thought his answers out and that his message had nothing to do about personal feelings. He was well prepared, articulate and answered the questions.

Do I want MS in office? Hell no. Do I want fisher? He just isn't prepared or sheriff material.

Its Bushong all the way.

Post Re: Bushong on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Dismal
    The zeal in your interviews gave me the same goose's bumps when I first proposed to my wife...
    Homosayswhat? Get up off your knees and act like a man. Yeah, LB is well spoken, but people said the same thing about MS, and Hitler for what it's worth. Though now that I think about it, that isn't a bad analogy. Did you ever have to work under LB when he had rank? Most of those stories are true, tyranny! And did LB change his name to Tattoo? Is heseeing planes? It sure sounds like he is living on Fantasy Island. Part 1, 8:23 mark, "I can stop the drug trade tomorrow ". Get out of here with that shiz, you ain't shutting down nothing tomorrow. You might snowball some yokels that have never put on a badge before, but we all smell that crap for what it is. :roll:

Let be honest here, like every other political race, it just comes down to which poison are you most likely able to tolerate, so pick your poison kids.

Quote Originally Posted by flameon
    The zeal in your interviews gave me the same goose's bumps when I first proposed to my wife...
    Homosayswhat? Get up off your knees and act like a man. Yeah, LB is well spoken, but people said the same thing about MS, and Hitler for what it's worth. Though now that I think about it, that isn't a bad analogy. Did you ever have to work under LB when he had rank? Most of those stories are true, tyranny! And did LB change his name to Tattoo? Is heseeing planes? It sure sounds like he is living on Fantasy Island. Part 1, 8:23 mark, "I can stop the drug trade tomorrow ". Get out of here with that shiz, you ain't shutting down nothing tomorrow. You might snowball some yokels that have never put on a badge before, but we all smell that crap for what it is. :roll:

Let be honest here, like every other political race, it just comes down to which poison are you most likely able to tolerate, so pick your poison kids.
    Flameon or is it flamer, you are an idiot! What it simply means is that he has a plan in place to combat drugs which will lead reduction. It was a rhetorical way of answering and not meant literally. You say you have put on a badge but can't take a little toughness, are you a wimp or what?

Well boys and girls, I am back. I watched, painfully as it was, through the three parts of the Bushong interview. All I can say is wow. Just wow. First off, the editorial board of the News Press doesn't impress me with their questions. None hit anywhere close to where the questions should be asked. They touched on generic questions with Bushong giving generic answers. If anyone considers this a fantastic interview, maybe to someone whom never was in the job, or worked in admin for many years with a CSI or NCIS mindset would be impressed. Please tell me that this doesn't impress you. If it does, then perhaps I have identified the problem already without having to go further. Anyway, when I say nothing was touched on, he (Bushong) makes a statement about taking away all these deputy sheriffs in these positions that they hold now and transferring them to the road. His argument is that by taking these positions, and eliminating those of high rank he will be able to muster some larger authorized strength numbers on the street. Well to a degree he could. But to say he is going to take all of them just isn't in the cards. First off, you will have to have some sort of certifed in the building at all times. Leaving civilians in a high risk facility especially that contains evidence requires it. Accreditation anyone? More so these positions across the board warrant and require a gun toter for various reasons. Many are not apparent to the naked or untrained eye. But I can absolutely unequivocably tell you that Mike Scott as well as every other Sheriff has been grilled, and I mean grilled by every bean counter in the agency as well as outside the agency (audits, BOCC, etc) in attempts to reduce the certified footprint due to high risk salaries, benefits, and retirement. The problem of the appearance of "unnecessary" positions comes from someone who is placed there that is either a non producer or not well liked. Let's face it you do not place the best aggressive and producing officer in that position. So first glance by the hard call humping producing officer is a favorite is being chosen over them. Or that they are making the same salary as they are. Granted there might be some argument over high risk "assignment" pay versus low risk, that is a program that works. Simply stating I am going to move ALL certified to the road, isn't going to happen. Oh he can claim it and say it all day. But two things are going to probably happen. 1) IF he gets in he is going to find out all the requirements that he was unaware of and is going to have to adopt it. That equates to failure on his promises. 2) Next it is going to piss you and the public off because unknowingly to you and them it should have happened but didn't. He will never be able to explain, nor would he want to saying "I was wrong. I thought I could do this. Turns out I cannot." Rather he is in office, what is the first rule of thumb? Save yourself. So hence it goes.

I got it. Scott isn't what some of you consider producing desirable results FOR you. But in balancing out everything and not having to piss off the state, or the BOCC etc, he is keeping himself in light of the voter. That is unfortunately his job as a politician. It is his function. It will be Bushong's function or Fisher's function as well. Make sure you are very clear on that. They will assume that role in a heartbeat. Especially if it means staying in office, and working towards your goal. Goal? Sure Mike Scott has a goal, just as every politician starting out does. Work up the ladder. I would not be surprised after this go around that he doesn't relinquish the reigns and submit for a state or federal political position. Easier to do (you don't have employees, more money, better benefits and awesome retirement.) and makes sense.

But if any of you think for one moment that any of this is going to change drastically just by changing of the guard, you are wrong. In the statement above about picking your poison, that is eloquently placed. Poison, needs to be chosen, handled, and used wisely. Same goes for this. Incidentally I am not a Mike Scott supporter, I am not either of the other two's either. We are going to have a Sheriff that is a guarantee. There will be taxes on the yearly taxbill. BOCC will still have a mix of untrained, non experienced persons running it. And I am sure we will have a few more baseball teams to boot. That is all for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by flameon

Flameon or is it flamer, you are an idiot! What it simply means is that he has a plan in place to combat drugs which will lead reduction. It was a rhetorical way of answering and not meant literally. You say you have put on a badge but can't take a little toughness, are you a wimp or what?
    By rhetorical, you mean is was BSing the board and not really giving an answer?

Rhetoric: a type or mode of language or speech; also: insincere or grandiloquent language

Grandilioquent: a lofty, extravagantly colorful, pompous, or bombastic style, manner, or quality especially in language

And I think "flameon" was used as a reference to the homoerotic underpinnings of the statement the poster quoted. Admit it, regardless of who you support, that was kind of gay.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast