Frank Rubino For Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Frank Rubino For Sheriff

Hey brothers and sisters Frank Rubino is running for Sheriff in Charlotte County. Is there is anything we should be aware of?

Thanks

Re: Frank Rubino For Sheriff

No nothing to report, Frank came to Glades County from FDLE and had been a great asset to Glades County S.O. if he makes Sheriff he would be a good one.

What kind of tea are you drinking? First off ask yourself one question: who COMES FROM FDLE to a podunk agency like Glades? It is supposed to be the other way around. Second, beware, you will have another one in office like they do in Lee and Hendry Counties. No experience, No leadership, Do nothing, just to get by. I cannot put down what those of us really think. Good Luck with your County choice!

your just gealous. :lol:

GCSO is small but I would never call it "podunk". I actually wanted to work at GCSO and applied last October. Unfortunately they did not have any Deputy Sheriff openings. I worked for a medium sized agency as a civillian and now work at a small city police department as an Officer. From my experiences, smaller departments are a lot better. Not nearly as much politics, bureaucracy, or drama.

GCSO seems to be a fine agency and will continue to do well. Good luck GCSO and stay safe!

Just FN with you Bro :P

him and the midget sheriff to the south would be twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    him and the midget sheriff to the south would be twins.
    Does anybody know what the FDLE investigation of Rabino in 2004 was for? FDLE is stonewalling.

why wouldnt they stonewall? it is one of their own. not to mention they have a blackeye.

Quote Originally Posted by FDLEisstoopid
    why wouldnt they stonewall? it is one of their own. not to mention they have a blackeye.
    Not the CLUE I was looking for, but true. Has he always gone around with a personal posse of thugs? To post comments, go to his CCSO thread.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...930572#p930572

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast