Computers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computers

Talking Computers

How come 2 black rookies get a computer in overtown they haven't even passed probation, can't even take their cars home yet, but their Sgt on C shift hooks them up with a computer, while there's 100s of us on a waiting list for years?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Computers

Quote Originally Posted by That's ****ed up
    How come 2 black rookies get a computer in overtown they haven't even passed probation, can't even take their cars home yet, but their Sgt on C shift hooks them up with a computer, while there's 100s of us on a waiting list for years?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Obviously you and your Sgt are stupid!

@ That's f*cked up...realize that you are butt-hurt over this issue. Try throwing in a few periods in your post. Thanks, nite-nite

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Grammar Police this is not some college essay paper to be graded. Read the post for what it's worth. The Commish has seen you correcting posts on here lately and it's just dumb. You can surely find another way to troll. Now go ahead a correct my response. Nite nite grammar boy!

Grammar do you always correct your ass by adding a few periods? Or maybe by adding big black ****s??

Unhappy Re: Computers

Ouch it appears I sruck a nerve with you. Halarious that commish has to jump in and stick up for you. I didn't realize you were the sinsitive type. I'll stop picking on you now

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Police
    Ouch it appears I sruck-sic [struck] a nerve with you. Halarious that commish has to jump in and stick up for you. I didn't realize you were the sinsitive type. I'll stop picking on you now
    Even a persnickety epicene like you . . . grammarian, can err. ops:

Grammar is trolling. All he wants is replies. Ignor him and he'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by That's ****ed up
    please,, let's leave race out of this issue especially when it involves brother officers.

can we all just get along???

^^^Your attempt at sarcaim = epic fail. Try again Rodney. We will being waiting for another response.^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast