McCully/Lofus POAT investigation???? - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: McCully/Lofus POAT investigation????

Quote Originally Posted by KILO PO
    John Rivera you have gone too far now. Trying to take out POAT to get at Director Loftus is despicable and is gonna cost you. The men and women of MDPD are struggling with all the cuts and you attack the one organization that we all care about.

Men and Women of MDPD unite and lets get rid of this scourge who doesn't represent the good people of our department. Spread the word. This is the last straw.

Out with John Rivera
    I swear, that if a terrorist flew a plane into the white house, some of you guys would find a way to blame the PBA and John Rivera. I am absolutely no fan of John Reviera and the PBA mafia. But, lets be clear. The person who wrote the whistle blower letter has a VERY big ax to grind! They clearly want revenge and exposing some of the hypocrisy that is taking place is what they are doing. Its no secret that a couple gold badges have been demoted, relieved of duty or transferred recently. I would be willing to bet that one of them is the one exposing this. Some of us, who remember Boni and his charade, know that alot of what was written is true. This isn't about Rivera, the PBA or Parker for that matter. This is about the nepotism and possible fraud that may be taking place at an organization that we ALL give to. I just want accountability and to ensure that the POAT continues to help officers in need.

Some people are coming on here and deliberately trying to make this a PBA versus Loftus battle, its not. Why don't you just yell "Hey look at that Pink Elephant over there". Its the same thing!

I swear, that if a terrorist flew a plane into the white house, some of you guys would find a way to blame the PBA and John Rivera. I am absolutely no fan of John Reviera and the PBA mafia. But, lets be clear. The person who wrote the whistle blower letter has a VERY big ax to grind! They clearly want revenge and exposing some of the hypocrisy that is taking place is what they are doing. Its no secret that a couple gold badges have been demoted, relieved of duty or transferred recently. I would be willing to bet that one of them is the one exposing this. Some of us, who remember Boni and his charade, know that alot of what was written is true. This isn't about Rivera, the PBA or Parker for that matter. This is about the nepotism and possible fraud that may be taking place at an organization that we ALL give to. I just want accountability and to ensure that the POAT continues to help officers in need.

Some people are coming on here and deliberately trying to make this a PBA versus Loftus battle, its not. Why don't you just yell "Hey look at that Pink Elephant over there". Its the same thing!
    Bullcrap, it's John Rivera and he continues posting like he has a following like the above post.

John Rivera you have gone too far now. Trying to take out POAT to get at Director Loftus is despicable and is gonna cost you. The men and women of MDPD are struggling with all the cuts and you attack the one organization that we all care about.

Men and Women of MDPD unite and lets get rid of this scourge who doesn't represent the good people of our department. Spread the word. This is the last straw.

Out with John Rivera

The allegations the ‘whistle blower’ disclosed are damning and if proven true, perhaps criminal. The fact is that since its inception, after Hurricane Andrew, POAT has been the exclusive fiefdom of a selected few. IF and when Mayor Gimenez asks the Inspector General (IG) to launch an investigation, and that IG inquiry establishes that those accused were in fact getting paid by Miami-Dade County taxpayers while performing POAT ‘volunteer’ functions, well some folks might be lucky if allowed to retire in lieu of prosecution. John Rivera is who he is, but why would he engage in this vendetta? What does he gain? No, the ‘whistle blower’ is a person from within POAT; one who was slighted in some real or imagined way, and is now exposing the dirty secrets; basically saying: F--- me – no – F--- you! Let’s see how Gimenez handles this affront to the “hallmark of the Miami-Dade Police Department.”

What a bunch of ass clowns........ Boo hoo, I'm mad at everyone because I'm a lazy piece of shxt who 1.) got demoted 2.) got passed up for promotion 3.) got transferred from my cushy do nothing job 4.) got my feelings hurt 5.) pick your reason...... blah blah blah.

Whoever you are, and all you bandwagon followers who will jump on any "Bash our Department Leaders" thread, you heard it here first. COWARDS, you are a bunch of whining little COWARDS. Throw a bunch of allegations on a piece of paper, send it to anyone who will read it, and trash hard working people along the way. I repeat COWARDS!!!!!! Most of the folks mentioned are the only ones who have actually busted their asses working to make POAT the great organization that it is today. I've never needed from POAT, and hope to never need, but it's comforting to know they are there if I or even you (You COWARD) ever do. Do us all a favor, go find a mirror, look in it and tell the person you see in said mirror, "You are a hypocrite, poor excuse of a human being and a COWARD". Then, lay in your bed and sleep comfortably knowing that real cops, not spineless cowards like yourself who probably took this job because you were tired of having your lunch money taken from you, are protecting you.

No matter how much things change, they always stays the same.

There will always be haters trying to bring others down. You haters hide behind righteousness, trying to convince everyone that the people you're trying to bring down don't deserve the power, authority, opportunity, overtime or whatever it is they have that you don't. The reality is that you covet what they have and think you're just as desrving, but since you don't or can't have it, they shouldn't either.

Short-term memory is a great thing. MDPD is better managed now than it has been for decades. At least the current people who you're all eager to see brought down seem to genuinely do for others, not just themsleves or a select few. Why don't you haters get over it. I'm sure all of this research and blogging is being done on personal time (that was sarcasm). You should be glad you have a civil service job that you too can hide behind and continue to get by with minimum effort, getting paid until the next regime comes along for you to hate.

Wait a minute I'm not done..........

Sooooo, when Commisioner X (Gimenez included) requested that MDPD personnel work the Colombian Festival, the Nicaraguan Festival, Concerts at Sun Life Stadium, this Neighborhood Meeting, that Crime Watch Meeting, and the list goes on an on, it was OK because you were being compensated well, even OT sometimes. Of course now, you got demoted, transferred, passed up on a list, and it's cry to whomever will listen. FU--ING HYPOCRITE!!!! Coward!!!..........

For those of you jumping on the bandwagon that aren't even around anymore, shut up and go have another serving of your Metamucil. Your rhetoric is old, plain and simple outdated, move on. You left, or you were made to leave for whatever reason, it's over get over it.

When we had Taylor, Alvarez and Parker, some loved them and some hated them, bottom line you can't please everyone all the time. They each made their share of changes and mistakes and were individually ripped to shred on threads just like this one. Along comes Loftus, by no means perfect, and all you have to try to dicredit him is allegations and inuendos regarding a non-profit organization which has been so good to so many. SHAME ON YOU COWARD(S)!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU HYPOCRITE(S)!!!!!

Hello all my devoted followers it's Sid with the latest SCOOP,HUSH HUSH ON THE QT.

First of all Lyle "GotaLovit needs to back away from the Kool Aid Bowl, This FNG must have a shiney new badge. He thinks he's the only real cop on the blog. Wonder how many shoot- outs he's been in or how many close friends he's buried.

He knows all the COWARDS, Must be one. Junior is ill-informed. But the Sidster forgives him, because most little boys don't do thier home work.

The problem is the FNG has not looked at the facts. All true,all illegal, have been for years, so sad Jimmy "Boots on the Ground" Loftus got caught holding the bag.

A little birdie has told the Sid-Miester that the Govener is not very pleased with FDLE'S use of office space.
    This could spell trouble with a Capital "T" for all parties involved.Maybe a special prosecutor appionted by or shiney headed chief of State.

Stay tuned loyal bloggers Uncle Sid will give you striaght SCOOP HUSH HUSH ON THE QT.

Who is that guy to tell anyone to shut up. has a very familier ring to it when I hear the name calling, very familiar? Those that he has personafied slipped out the back door due to many personal and professional indiscretions, no name calling though. He should not take these comments in a personal manner but how and who they are speaking of. He is right about "ONE" thing, everyone makes mistakes and that's expected, it's the lies, retaliation and abuse that creates a desire on some staff person(s) part to initiate this entire thing.
    This guy knows who he is, the rest of us just must survive.

Sorry "Guest" did that little title strike a nerve with you? Yea I know, they usually do, but don't worry you still have your keyboard to hide behind. Type away.........

Wow!!! Hold it, hold the press, Sid has this big huge story to tell everyone. Wait, wait a minute, let's hear it. Oh yea, here it is, "The Governer, of all people, is not very happy with the use of FDLE's office space". Let's break this down, the most crooked SOB in this State is unhappy about something. Well there you have it, call out the National Guard and let's round up all the hardened criminal walking around the HQ's building. Sid, got any more jokes you'd like to share with us "Kool-aid" drinkers?

As head out I'll address one more thing, Sid did you really type this?
    Wonder how many shoot- outs he's been in or how many close friends he's buried.
    Really, you actually sat there and thought up of that all by yourself. Shootouts? :roll: Is that what will make us all "Shiney Badge" wearers or "FNG's" good cops?

One last question, when someone in your neighborhood pitches for a special occassion do you get all excited? CLOWN!!!!!

Banned

LEO Affairs' Terms of Use state in part "This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion".

This forum is here for everyone to exchange information and speak their mind. Inappropriate posts will be deleted.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast