McCully/Lofus POAT investigation???? - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: McCully/Lofus POAT investigation????

Hey 646 obviously you dont read this site the entire web is a slam site every topic is about someone or something that someone else dont like or feels they were slighted for promotion, transfer, or other various reasons. This is a site for active, retired, and want to be cops to speak their mind without fear of retribution. So you gonna start deleteing stuff that is not too pretty for the current administration, why they your buddies or is this nazi germany where you cant speak your mind without fear of retribution. The whistleblower letter is real and the Mayor and his staff IS investigating it so why would you want to delete that and cover that up???????
    :?: :?: :?: :? :? :?

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion".

Quote Originally Posted by oh really
    The whistleblower letter is real and the Mayor and his staff IS investigating it so why would you want to delete that and cover that up???????
    Couldn't have said it better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh really
    Hey 646 obviously you dont read this site the entire web is a slam site every topic is about someone or something that someone else dont like or feels they were slighted for promotion, transfer, or other various reasons. This is a site for active, retired, and want to be cops to speak their mind without fear of retribution. So you gonna start deleteing stuff that is not too pretty for the current administration, why they your buddies or is this nazi germany where you cant speak your mind without fear of retribution. The whistleblower letter is real and the Mayor and his staff IS investigating it so why would you want to delete that and cover that up???????

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion".

I'm not saying that you can't speak your mind, and I wouldn't delete anything about the whistleblower letter. Just keep it civilized.

no problema dude

Smile Re: McCully/Lofus POAT investigation????

Get rid of the Mayor
    Get rid of that Mafia want a be John Rivera

GO TEAMSTERS !!!!!

GLI is angry but the Sid-a-tola is just dishing the facts. He answers Sids question with a big NO.

Don't kill the messenger little one, the Sid-miester deals only in facts. This rookie must have worked in the Circus he loves CLOWNS, maybe he was one.

Don't lement Loyal Bloggers Uncle Sids little Birdie hears damage control is in full effect although it's business as the per in "Jimmy and Annette World" the sweat drops fall ,but when you do something wrong for so long you start to think it's O.K..

Stay tuned more to come HUSH HUSH ON THE QT.

I agree, there is no need for name calling or being rude. For the most part, this has been a civil discussion about a whistle blower letter and the persons involved. One person came on here name calling and so forth. Some people have different "therories" about the whistle blower. That's fine, every body is entitled to their own opinion.

You can be sure that Unit 1 and some of the persons named in the letter are coming on here and reading what is being wrote. So with that being said, this is for you:

The public holds us "Law Enforcement officers" to a higher standard than them. That is a reasonable request. When we screw up, we are punished and reprimanded. If we get arrested, we get publicly humiliated and get more harsher punishment. If you are in a "management or leadership" position, you too should be held to a higher standard than your subordinates. Know body likes the "do as say, not as I do" standard that has been around for some time. What's amazing to me, is that it takes place and "management" thinks nobody else see's it. WE ALL SEE IT, WE JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU!

Now, I understand that rank and tenure has it's priveleges. I get it! Some of the people that have been named are qualified and competent leaders. God knows, we have had our share of command staff that had no business being managers.

Unit 1 has had to "manage" this department during perhaps the most difficult time in memory. No one can question that. There have been a lot of people who have been transferred and reassigned due to no fault of their own. Alot of these people were cast aside pretty rudely. So, it's not surprising that they would come on here and "hate".

Unit 1, there is a big perception problem with this POAT scandal. I can't donate to a organization, if I have doubts about its legitimacy.

Have we noticed that our major, local media outlets have not even broached the subject? Must be doing their own due diligence on the allegations, I guess?

The old fat cat trying to take down the new fat cats. Very entertaining. I'm glad I spent my career trying to lock up the scum that rape and rob and stayed out of the politics. I sleep good and my kids think I'm a good man. I just wish I made the money you assholes make doing nothing. Enjoy the golf tournaments etc...I hope you get hit by lightning...Poat will give you a nice send off.

It is sad that we cannot focus on what actually needs to be focused on....the corruption that has befallen POAT. I think that it has been well established here, through multiple examples, that there is a significant issue going on within POAT. What is not in dispute is that POAT has and continues to provide assistance for officers/families in need. The same can be said for the "Do the Right Thing" charity that Warshaw took advantage of. That organization did a lot of good as well. It was minaipulated which is what is occurring at POAT. As to some here bickering saying this is a "John Rivera" manipulation, please really take a good look at the information that has been posted, and there is much more. I know we oftentimes do not want to see something for what it is, but really look at it through your police lens. The same one that you use when you are working and I think you will see that this at least warrants a complete investigation. You should at least want one to determine if there is validity to what is alleged and your hard earned dollars as not being abused.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast