Help the Deputies - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Help the Deputies

Na, EP won't fix anything. He'll just be looking into what awards he can get as a Sheriff so he can add that to his wall. He sure likes patting himself on the back. We'll probably have weekly press conferences so he can see himself on TV. He'll make Sheriff Scott look humble. The Sheriff will blow the budget on trophy cases and hand paited murals didicated to Pope. I can just see him putting life size cardboard cutouts of himself at all the district offices just so people can have their picture taken with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    Na, EP won't fix anything. He'll just be looking into what awards he can get as a Sheriff so he can add that to his wall. He sure likes patting himself on the back. We'll probably have weekly press conferences so he can see himself on TV. He'll make Sheriff Scott look humble. The Sheriff will blow the budget on trophy cases and hand paited murals didicated to Pope. I can just see him putting life size cardboard cutouts of himself at all the district offices just so people can have their picture taken with him.
    If you had anything to say that was intelligent people might correspond with you. We get it you do not like EP. Now get over yourself and move on. I have posted on each thread to show you that anyone could play the fool. You have been so insecure that you even copied someone else's screen name and picture. How inmature can you really get?

[quote=Way to go]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth?":kq7e7eaa
    If you had anything to say that was intelligent people might correspond with you. We get it you do not like EP. Now get over yourself and move on. I have posted on each thread to show you that anyone could play the fool. You have been so insecure that you even copied someone else's screen name and picture. How inmature can you really get?[/quote:kq7e7eaa]
    It's called an avatar not a picture. Everytime I said something intelligent EP's people just responded like they didn't understand it, so I dumbed it down for them. I'm just trying to adjust for the audience.

[quote=Stealth?][quote="Way to go":184onmvl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth?":184onmvl
    If you had anything to say that was intelligent people might correspond with you. We get it you do not like EP. Now get over yourself and move on. I have posted on each thread to show you that anyone could play the fool. You have been so insecure that you even copied someone else's screen name and picture. How inmature can you really get?[/quote:184onmvl]
    It's called an avatar not a picture. Everytime I said something intelligent EP's people just responded like they didn't understand it, so I dumbed it down for them. I'm just trying to adjust for the audience.[/quote:184onmvl]

Call it what you like you stole the name and the avatar. No character or credibility.
    Is you old name TURNKEY?

How can you steal a name? As for the avatar it was on an open website and it was really cool. The mod also asked me to change the one I was using. Somebody thought a smiley face doing a double finger salute was offensive.

I can just see him putting life size cardboard cutouts of himself at all the district offices just so people can have their picture taken with him.
    That is good...probably not to far from the truth.

He can have them at the entrance to the district offices and when anyone walks by them they can have a recording that says "Hi, I am EP, Sheriff of Charlotte County, welcome.

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    It's called an avatar not a picture. Everytime I said something intelligent EP's people just responded like they didn't understand it, so I dumbed it down for them. I'm just trying to adjust for the audience.
    No; it's called obsessing and being an imposter. You even fail at accomplishing that. Just spot the poll at the top of the forum; your candidate doesn't have a chance. :lol:

Eddie screwed himself by having Melo involved in his campaing...he has no chance with that idiot running things for him...bad mistake

Quote Originally Posted by ME LO SER
    Eddie screwed himself by having Melo involved in his campaing...he has no chance with that idiot running things for him...bad mistake
    I am not really sure what this is supposed to mean. I understand if you don't like JM but if it's because he entertains and handles the idiots on this site what’s the problem. EP and JM and the other volunteers on his camp are very respectful, In fact I believe that they are the only camp with enough class not to ask ridiculous questions to the other candidates. EP has met with a lot of CCSO employees including myself and I must say I was very impressed. He is definitely not like the person that some of these malicious threads portray him as. I believe in my heart that EP is truly the person we need and will change this agency for the better. By the way, I heard EP on the radio challenge the other candidates to a radio debate and so far no one has accepted which doesn’t surprise me. EP is a good person and will make a great Sheriff. Support him because he definitely supports us.

Oh, you mean ridiculous questions like why do you continue to use the name of my daughter that was brutally raped, murdered, put into a hole in the ground after we her family have asked you not to just to further your campaign. Is that the kind of ridiculous questions you're talking about?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast